Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...

Go down 
+4
bugdozer
slinkyman
Buzz
Lil-Rich
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil-Rich

Number of posts : 209
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Empty
PostSubject: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Alright,well I am suppose to go to DW in a week or so,but my mom knows I dont like disney anymore because of vmk.So she said we could go to another park in Orlando.Should I go to disney?
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Don't let the closing of VMK ruin the overall magic of Disney!

I would still visit WDW, the amazingness of that park should
definately keep your mind of the virtual kingdom.

Good luck making your decision!

- Buzz
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 pm

VMK was run by the Disney Internet Group which has nothing to do with Disney Parks or Movies. As Buzz said do not let the closing of VMK ruin the Disney Magic for you. Yes VMK means a lot to all of us, but that is by no means to hate Disney Parks, Movies, or Shows. I am still upset at the Disney Internet Group so I do not play any of their online games.

Disney Parks have always had a special place in my heart. It is a place of joyous fun, laughter, and is full of imagination and great memories. There is no other place on earth that I would rather be at then a Disney Park.

Plus I love the entire Imagineering/Behind the Scenes aspect of Disney Parks and of course the man who made it all possible: Walt Disney. He was an important part of America and the world. Without him there would've have been no great movies, parks, merchandise, and of course - VMK.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 pm

slinkyman wrote:
VMK was run by the Disney Internet Group which has nothing to do with Disney Parks or Movies. As Buzz said do not let the closing of VMK ruin the Disney Magic for you. Yes VMK means a lot to all of us, but that is by no means to hate Disney Parks, Movies, or Shows. I am still upset at the Disney Internet Group so I do not play any of their online games.

Disney Parks have always had a special place in my heart. It is a place of joyous fun, laughter, and is full of imagination and great memories. There is no other place on earth that I would rather be at then a Disney Park.

Plus I love the entire Imagineering/Behind the Scenes aspect of Disney Parks and of course the man who made it all possible: Walt Disney. He was an important part of America and the world. Without him there would've have been no great movies, parks, merchandise, and of course - VMK.

Very well said Ink.

I too miss VMK dearly but I would never let it stop me from going to a Disney Park. My best memories are time spent there with my son and that will never change. I was going to Disney Parks before VMK came along and I will be going long after VMK is gone. Don't let your sadness get in the way of having some fun. Go and have a blast after all it is the Happiest Place on Earth!

Bug
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Figment Bounce dont be mad at disney world. it was walts idea, but vmk wasnt.. enjoy the disney magic!
Back to top Go down
nightmaretime
nightmaretime

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 pm

I can say I understand your feeling...and walking down Main Street will never be the same for me without VMK Central.

But, the reason we loved VMK so much is it allowed us to LIVE the magic of the park everyday until we could go back to visit again.

Don't let it effect your love for the parks. Just remember the amazing times you had on VMK and how that magic is still alive in the Disney Parks we CAN go visit.
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Try not to think about VMK. Just enjoy Disney and enjoy the Rides! Once you try not to think about it, it's so much fun.Thumbs Up

Melks Tigger
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am

I would still go...Disney is amazing in itself even though we don't always agree with what the decide, but I think that's just everyday life as well. I would go and enjoy all the magic and dreams that Walt created for us.

Let us know what you decide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...   Hmm,I am mad at disney..but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm,I am mad at disney..but...
Page 1 of 1