Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)

Go down 
+14
jessthemessace
Pizza
IndaB
Wings
Buzz
Justin
Lil-Rich
jello
illusionistic
slinkyman
ACECpt.RICH
Nightman
bugdozer
Redskins-fan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Empty
PostSubject: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Figment Bounce i was thinking monorail ride pieces.. or even a monorail room. or just monorail stuff..
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Haunted mansion ride track. Always thought it would be great to build a themed ride after the Mansion Smile

Bug
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Silly

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Figment Bounce that would be pretty awesome.. we already have the stuff for it and the clothes!
Back to top Go down
Nightman
Nightman

Number of posts : 95
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Nightman
<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Shocked
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 pm

i've always wanted like a mascot costume on there. like a big costume that looked like sully Smile that would make me happy
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 pm

Figment Bounce a game for frontierland.. maybe something with big thunder mountain, splash mountain or even tom sawyer island... that would have made frontierland a lot more fun..
Back to top Go down
ACECpt.RICH
ACECpt.RICH

Number of posts : 88
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : ACECptRICH
<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Tired
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Ooh, monorial ride pieces would be awesome! Would have looked nice in the Epcot room Dancing Bannana
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Figment Bounce it would have made sense too.. and maybe overhead pieces that u could walk under. or maybe atleast 25th anniversary epcot pins, clothing, and furnish
new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Epcot251sm2
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:27 pm

I also thought of a Monorail/Disney Railroad system. There would be certain stations that people could get on/off. The owner could open the "Control Panel" and see where the trains are inside any of your rooms. You buy the front/engine for another train then call it a name. (i.e. Monorail Red) You can can buy a car which holds one person on it. The more you add on your train the more it holds and the longer it becomes. (Max is 10 cars) You had evated track, down track, up track, straight, left, and right. You also had a Switch Station where you could split off into different courses. (Owner only can control it) You could only run it if the track eventually loops back to the main station (or to another station). It will not run if the track just stops. People can only jump off/on at stations. You can set how long the train stops at a station. It had lights and a horn (controls owner only). Teleporters would be themed after hotels. (Contemporary Teleporter, Grand Floridian Teleporter, Polynesian Teleporter, Disneyland Hotel etc.)

I think that would have been awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Figment Bounce great idea slinkyman! than we could buy different hotel lobby rooms,
and different colored monorail trains. and maybe we could buy monorail uniforms like the Tower of terror costume.. and for someone to be able to drive the monorail we could give them monorail licenses.
Back to top Go down
illusionistic
illusionistic

Number of posts : 7
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder 100th member!

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 pm

I would like to see a vmk movie maker set. Like where you could make your own vmk movies. You could buy a vmk camcorder like the camera. and you could buy a room like the dark room called a "backlot set room" and you'd be able to have a drop down control panel in the room to change the walls to make a theme (house, cave, etc) you'd be able to buy the themes. You could also control "effects" for the movie that happen to the acting avatar ( flash flood, wind, fog, etc ) and you could buy more. Only the owner can change these things. When your done you could save it then go play it on the theater TV or at VMK central or the Dine In. It would be called Hollywood Studios Movie Maker Kit.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Figment Bounce then u could be able to buy special affects than premier it on your own TV. thanks for the great idea!
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Figment Bounce

i would have really wanted test track ride pieces with a driver suit.. than u would be able to change the color of the car with the color shirt your wearing, kinda like with the PPR and the water slides..

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Epcot-center-logo
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Figment Bounce i also wanted to be able to trade pictures.. my friend had one of me and my friends at christmas..
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Melodious
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Here is a semi completed image:

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Vmkmonorail

Players would sit in the top black spot. Two players per car. (Only 1 on the engine/front) The track is elevated so it has the posts already on it.
Back to top Go down
jello
jello

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:00 pm

That monerail idea would be awsome:thumbsup: maybe you could submit these ideas to Elf Island and see if they take you up on them and include them in the game.Waving Mickey
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Figment Bounce great idea jello! slinkyman great job on the pic! It would have been perfect for vmk.. yavn would be proud!
Back to top Go down
Lil-Rich

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Whoah ink,what program did you use for that?
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Stressed

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Great ideas everyone! Ink I love the Monorail idea Smile Maybe some day Disney will give us another world like VMK but until then I have high hopes for Elf Island

Bug
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 pm

I used adobe photoshop CS3
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 pm

slinkyman wrote:
I used adobe photoshop CS3

Off topic but i LOVE your signature Ink!

Bug
Back to top Go down
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 73
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Justin

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

slinkyman wrote:
Here is a semi completed image:

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Vmkmonorail

Players would sit in the top black spot. Two players per car. (Only 1 on the engine/front) The track is elevated so it has the posts already on it.

I Always Wanted A Monirail!!
- Justin
king king
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:54 am

Figment Bounce i wanted soundtrack players. stuff that could play a pirates life for me, or the music played around the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:01 am

I was always looking forward to being able to trade rooms and credits.

[ a legit report system would have helped also xD ]

- Buzz
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 am

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce i wanted soundtrack players. stuff that could play a pirates life for me, or the music played around the kingdom.

Towards the end there was something like that the staff used them in their rooms. It would over ride the existing music in the room. It was really cool but sadly was never released to the players.

Bug
Back to top Go down
jello
jello

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:10 am

I have already said this and i will say it again you might as well submit all of these ideas to Elf Island and see what happens.Aviation Happy Dancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)   new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new ideas for vmk( i know its closed but what other things could they have?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next