AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 am

Figment Bounce it could be your own hotel on vmk.. but my favorite hotel is the beach club villas.. just that atlantic shore theme brought back good memories from living on the east coast.. i miss the outer banks in north carolina pale .. but the hotel was a mixture of the disney magic, and the beach. won me over instantly..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz
Contest Winner

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:21 am

My favorite is most definately The Grand Californian!

- Buzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redskins-fan

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:32 am

Figment Bounce never been to DLR.. ill go in a couple years.. if my lazy brother can get a job, get money, and go back to college.. so im gonna go with my family sometime in the next 5 years.. hopefully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz
Contest Winner

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:34 am

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce never been to DLR.. ill go in a couple years.. if my lazy brother can get a job, get money, and go back to college.. so im gonna go with my family sometime in the next 5 years.. hopefully

It's my dream to sometime vacation to WDW, I've never been there! Once I get enough money I will fly me and a few friends over to Florida probably xD

- Buzz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redskins-fan

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:38 am

Figment Bounce the first time u go, make sure u have atleast 7 days in the non-rain season and 10 days in the rain season.. trust me.. we had 5 straight days of rain back in '05.. so lucky we stayed for 10 days.. and i also suggest going 1st week in december. no lines, no rain, cheap disney hotel rates, and its all decked up for the holidays. u need anything else about wdw, just PM me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bugdozer
Testing

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 am

I love POP Century!

It is filled with lots of cool artifacts form this countries fads since the 1950's. There is a building for each decade. It is bright colorful and fun. We have stayed there at least 6 times so far.

Bug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:02 am

When i go we normaly stay at Pop Century. But the hotel that i really like Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.

~smalld

? And Maybe Soon To WDW ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.elfisland.com/
Groovysqirrel
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 38
<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:01 am

Buzz wrote:
My favorite is most definately The Grand Californian!

- Buzz

That's where I want to go too! As many times as I've visited Disneyland, I've never felt the urdge to stay in one of the hotels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zangzag

Number of posts : 25
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : zangzag
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 pm

animal kingdom lodge is really cool because of the animals Horse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 pm

My favorite Hotel is CSR Coronado Springs Resort bc of the mexicano theme, huge mayan temple pool, water craft rentals, fitness center, huge rooms, lots of restuarants including my favorite the Maya Grill and its really close acess to Animal Kingdom.

Im going in 5 days it most likely will rain Suspect

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
souper

Number of posts : 103
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : happy_guest
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 am

I love the Swan/Dolphin. I find the option of walking or boats to/from Epcot and the Hollywood Studios relaxing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 pm

whenever i go to WDW we always stay at Pop Century and i love it!, but after going to Kona Cafe for dinner during our last trip, its my dream to get to spend at least one night at the Polynesian!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Coronado Springs resort is my all time favorite of any of the disney resorts. Im going their on vacation tomorrow! and I can't wait!
CSR has great dinning: Pepper Market, Maya Grill
Great Guest rooms: Mexicano, American South Western feel
A Great pool: The Mayan Temple pool with Digsite.

and everything a disney resort could possibly ever need.

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Boardwalk Villas. I just totally love it, within walking distance to Universal andEpcot.

~ Pizza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 am

My fav is definately Disney Grand Californian Hotel...it's beautiful! And I could sleep all night, it was so comfy, definately worth the $ to stay, even though we got to for free because I won our trip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite disney hotel?   

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite disney hotel?
Page 1 of 1