Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!

Go down 
+3
Pizza
Young_Link
Odwa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Odwa
Odwa

Number of posts : 6
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Empty
PostSubject: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Thank you site staff for making such a comfertable enviroment , i feel like i am in the game already; with all the up to date news it's as if we were on the actual elfisland.com site! Just wanted to say thanks to all the staff elves Smile
If anyone need help please feel free to PM me!
- Always here to help , Odwa
Elf Island Forums
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:53 pm

That's exactly how I feel about the site, Odwa. Everything here on this site seems almost perfect (nothing in life is perfect -there's always room to add more. But anyways...), with the staff answering questions and keeping us up-to-date with events happening in Elf Island. Group Hug

Thank you Elf Island Forums staff for doing such an amazing job! Keep up the good work. Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Angry
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Yes, THANKS! You guys made us a great community! Keep up the good work keeping everyone safe Smile

~ Pizza
Elf Island Forums
Thank You
Dancer
Back to top Go down
TravisSch
TravisSch

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : TravisSch
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Relaxed
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Thank you for all your comments. We (as in the staff) all try hard to make this site the best as possible.

(By the way, I changed the thread title so my name is spelled correctly! Wink LOL)
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Figment Bounce great job!Thank You
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Great Job everyone!! Keep up the great work Thank You

Bug
Back to top Go down
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 73
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Justin
<b>My Mood</b> : Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

Odwa wrote:
Thank you site staff for making such a comfertable enviroment , i feel like i am in the game already; with all the up to date news it's as if we were on the actual elfisland.com site! Just wanted to say thanks to all the staff elves Smile
If anyone need help please feel free to PM me!
- Always here to help , Odwa
Elf Island Forums

I AGree!! Your Guys Rocks I Feel Like I'm In Elfisland!!
Thanks AGain Guys Your Rock!!
Elf Island Forums Thank You
- Justin
king king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!   Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Job slinkyman Acefighterpilot TravisSch & smalld!
Page 1 of 1