Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..

Go down 
+16
Lost_Yet_Found
Cherishina
Lemon
Cakester
Slamina
Pizza
bugdozer
Buzz
Justin
Lil-Rich
Drayton
Young_Link
slinkyman
LETTYbear
ACECpt.RICH
Redskins-fan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:29 pm

Slamina wrote:
You can still have the gold founders cap if you missed the VMK registration I believe.
Sorry, but only the people who registered on the VMK form will have the gold caps. If you preresgistered on the form there is now, you wil get he blue cap.

Cakester, the email address is on the home page of Elf Island. Here are the two ones I see there:
liz@goodeggstudios.com
craig@goodeggstudios.com
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Lemon
Lemon

Number of posts : 6
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Lemon
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: I too belonged to VMK Forums,   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:51 pm

And I am hurt that I can't get the Gold Hat, but so be it. Is it fair that you didn't check the right posting at the right time, I don't know. I checked the forum often for my VMK friends, and I missed the exact post, and that's sad, but I still want to play, more than I want the gold hat. (It's red flipflops all over again, the haves and the have-nots.)

So let's not make a real big deal over this, and let's just enjoy that we are excited about a new place to meet friends, and remember we are in this to do good!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Cherishina
Cherishina

Number of posts : 116
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cherishina
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Well said Lemon..
Lets just meet in the Mouse Hole for starters, eh?
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Aww great attitude Lemon Smile Can't wait to see everyone in Elf Island!

Bug
Back to top Go down
Cakester
Cakester

Number of posts : 47
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cakester
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Cold
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Cherishina wrote:
Well said Lemon..
Lets just meet in the Mouse Hole for starters, eh?

He can't get into the Mouse Hole just because he missed one little thread.
Mad
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=9
Lost_Yet_Found

Number of posts : 29
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Lost_Yet_Found
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Cheerful
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Everyone who can meet in the mouse hole we will and for people not under vmk registration we will find another place Very Happy

Cant wait to get my hat! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gsterg
Gsterg

Number of posts : 17
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Gsterg
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Angry
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm

I agree LOL i cant wait to add all my old friends from VMK and new friends from VFK if they are there :-) Hope to see everyone there!
Back to top Go down
starwarzkid
starwarzkid

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : starwarzkid
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Gleeful

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Woot cant wait, every blog post makes me more and more excited! I hope we can be friends on EI as well as VFK Smile
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Well I can't go in the Mouse Hole bc I asked Craig and he said I didn't register on vmkers pre-register Suspect but Ill probably be in that ice thing or all over when it opens.. if Im here I might be at Disney World Stitch Bounce.
I was MichealJ on vmk but now im Kanye on EI, so If you know me add me when EI Beta starts.

~Kanye
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:09 am

ACECpt.RICH wrote:
For those who signed up using the special VMKers registration, we will have the Mouse Hole room where we can re-unite with lost friends.

That's definately where I'll be, but some of my fellow VMK friends didn't sign up in time, so the beach is looking like a nice place to meet up if your reading this! Very Happy I love the sand, surf and sun...so what better place to meet up, let me know if you're reading this and didn't sign up in time for the Mouse Hole!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..   as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as soon as it opens, were gonna need to meet somewhere..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2