Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Which causes do you want to help in?

Go down 
+29
TiggerLily
lilbumbles
elusivehawk
Redskins-fan
Kanye
Melks
Jasonnall
HideyhoLlama
lilwiz
MsBored
Odwa
Lil-Rich
Nightman
Justin
Wings
Pizza
Young_Link
nightmaretime
marcm
iamabigdisfan
Cherishina
RandaPie
Mrbeanking
bugdozer
Comic
starwarzkid
smalld
ACECpt.RICH
slinkyman
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Protecting Animals
Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 58 ]
Saving Rainforests
Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 45 ]
Cleaning the Earth
Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 68 ]
Providing Homes & Food
Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 51 ]
Human Illness
Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 60 ]
Other Causes
Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 36 ]
Total Votes : 318

AuthorMessage
Odwa
Odwa

Number of posts : 6
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:02 pm

I chose all ,all of them need help .
Back to top Go down
MsBored

Number of posts : 3
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : MsBored
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Cold

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:58 pm

I am seriously CRAZY about saving the earth. [No, not just because my birthday is on Earth Day =D]

~MsBored

P.S. I feel dumb, how do I change my avatar?
Back to top Go down
lilwiz
lilwiz

Number of posts : 29
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilwiz
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Bored
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:29 am

i said

saving aniamals
human illness
providing food and shelter
global warming
Back to top Go down
HideyhoLlama

Number of posts : 8
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Llamaz
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Amazed

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:01 pm

If I had to pick one I would pick human illness. My mom and I are big on helping people in need. We are always donating money to different causes. We send at least $200 a month to World Vision for food, animals, water, education, and anything else that will help families in need. Hugs

I also want to clean up the earth. Ever since a couple years ago, I've been big on trying to "Stop Global Warming."

Wow, I think this is a really great poll. It keeps me thinking. Good Vibes
Back to top Go down
lilwiz
lilwiz

Number of posts : 29
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilwiz
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Bored
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

i ABSOLUTLY love helping people and the earth.

i recycle all the time and pick up trash a lot

i was a counselor for a kids camp, and they had this thing, where you go in to the city and feed the homeless.

i did it and felt very accomplished. so if you guys read this you should see if your town does this, or start your own group! Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Jasonnall
Jasonnall

Number of posts : 70
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Jasonnall or Ace_
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Love
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Poverty   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 am

The amount of poverty is increasing in some places because of lack of education or because their family doesn't want them anymore.
I'm glad Elf island can help the cause.

(Tell others about elf island)

~Jazz~Wink
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Drops Jaw All of them... But cleaning the Earth is our main priority really, since Global Warming, there will be no more causes left if we don't end GB Now. But we need to find cures for cancer/breast cancer and other major illnesses.

Aviation Happy Melks
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Kanye votes save the rain forest's!   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:55 pm

Hola Kanye here, I think that all the causes in the poll are great don't get me wrong, but I think right now a major thing people have forgotten about is our rain forest's. Their is less that 15% of the natural tropical rain forests in the entire WORLD left because of clear cutting for homes and vacation condos in places like Brazil and other South American Countries. The rain forest is our one true oxygen source we have to keep are planet healthy and green. It's great for our technology to grow, but without places like rain forests are planet will not be able to maintain. Plus think about all the animals who's habbitats are being destroyed on a day to day basis as clear cutting happens in over 121 countires everyday!

-Always keeping it real

Your Elf on a misson
Kanye
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Figment Bounce i disagree about global warming.. i personally dont believe in global warming.. its the earth just heating up again. happened before, and it will happen again.. yes, glaciers are melting, yes there are more storms, but that happened in the ice age too. and the ice age was more severe than anything. but i do agree with Kanye. the air is polluted, and it is affecting the people around us. and the only way to help clean the air, is to keep trees. using new electronic templates for school is helping a lot too.. they are easier to use, faster, and we arent wasting paper. and a lot of them are solar powered too. and it also teaches kids about computers, which is almost all that we use now..
Back to top Go down
elusivehawk
elusivehawk

Number of posts : 61
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : elusive_hawk
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 NoMood
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 am

Well guys i have an idea! Let's design a bunch of whacky, crazy, next-to-impossible-unless-we-put-our-minds to it ideas to save the world! *points to top of page* There's the list of stuff that needs to be solved. So let's use our imaginations, our minds, and something else to help save the world! (If you have a whacky, crazy, what-i-said-above idea, quote this message or better yet PM me.)
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 am

I chose 3, even though they are all great causes!
Back to top Go down
starwarzkid
starwarzkid

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : starwarzkid
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Gleeful
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:07 am

Hi Little!! WELCOME TO EIF IM SO HAPPY UR HERE Smile
Back to top Go down
TiggerLily
TiggerLily

Number of posts : 2
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : TiggerLily
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Amazed

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 pm

I also chose 3! It's very important to keep our earth and environment clean! :3
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:55 pm

I chose them all bc it was difficult to choose just one.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:10 am

Figment Bounce the Earth does need a major overhaul. too many trees are being cut up for paper, when we could be using stylus notebooks(they're the digital notebooks, and the best thing about them is you only need 1 for your entire lifetime! it also saves you some money from school supplies. not much, but you dont have to buy pens, pencils, notebooks, or paper ever again!) we need to focus on technology instead of using resources! we are becoming too dependant on oil, even though we havent even taken 40% of oil from the Earth.. the supply and demand ratio is becoming way too high and we need to either increase oil production by about 75%, or we invest on new energy sources. there is no perfect form of energy, and there will never be a perfect form..
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: which causes do you want help in   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 am

To comment on What Melks said about Global Warming, he is right when he says its happening. But Global warming can never stop, we can just slow down the process of ozone deplition (thining of the ozone layer) so the peguins! we love will have more land to live on in Antartica (that since the thining of the ozone layer is the place where you can get the most severly burnt now) kinda funny that a place thats used to be so cold and peaceful is turning into one gaint puddle. But its not just global warming thats causing the Atric animals habbitat to go away its from the help of us to (sometimes we can be to helpful) by trying to find oil that the U.S. will never find under the ice sheets in Antartica, this process of drilling though the ice is causing the ice to crack into smaller pieces and then let those pecies be even more at risk to being melted due to our ozone problems. If you want to learn other ways that we can help keep the Earth clean searh green anyware and options will come up.

-An Elf on a mission
Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Figment Bounce ozone depletition has not actually gone down enough to change the temperature. there is no actual oil in antarcticia, becuase nearly no creatures have lived there.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:49 pm

ACECpt.RICH wrote:
Those are all really great causes, it's difficult to choose from!

I chose Saving Rainforests & Cleaning the Earth because if everyone took part in those 2, all the rest would fall into place because of the positive influences of those first. It all so balances out and if we can be aware of what our environment is now and what we can do so it doesn't become worse and extinct in the future.

I'm really excited how EI is taking a virtual part to help out our environment by "doing good" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:09 pm

Figment Bounce i hope that EI does doesnt make things boring for us by only talking about helping the Earth. i do hope that they still keep it about helping the earth, i just dont want to be bored like im back at school.. i know its important, but playing a game like that isnt really about learning. its about having fun and spending time with friends..
Back to top Go down
kanga
kanga

Number of posts : 6
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : kanga
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Angelic
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: cause   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:07 pm

probably protecting animals
Back to top Go down
Scrumperton
Scrumperton

Number of posts : 11
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Scrumperton
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Tough choice, but...   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm

I picked providing homes and food. Being an eternal optimist, I would hope that helping others, and giving them support would inspire them to pay it foward, and go on to help in any or even all of the areas listed.
I always say " What goes around, comes around".
Back to top Go down
astrothrash
astrothrash

Number of posts : 60
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : yavvn, astrothrash, and lonovo
<b>My Mood</b> : Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Gloomy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:30 pm

i forgot wat i said
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm

"what goes around goes around, goes back around yea." quote by justin Timberlake. Sleep

I think all these causes are great, we all need to help out to change this world for the better!

-Kanye
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Figment Bounce this world has given us everything. why not give something back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which causes do you want to help in?   Which causes do you want to help in? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Elf Island Forums :: Voting Polls-
Jump to: