Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Empty
PostSubject: what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise?   what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Figment Bounce my personal favorite, happened about 9 years ago.. we took the disney transportation, because we were a little short on cash that year, and the driver says " if u leave your kids at any disney property, they will be tied down in its a small world, and sing the song for the rest of their lives."
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise?   what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Yea they say that. Once we were on a disneybus and we were going to Pop Centry from Magic Kingdom and that is a long ride and it was about 12AM maybe later. The Bus driver was joking around she would say. Anybody know what Epcot stands for?? and people would say the real name and she would be like no... it sands for Every Person Comes Out Tired. And then she also said EPCOT also stands for Every PayCheck Comes On Thursday. She also made a joke about Disney's Hollywood Studios (Disney-MGM Studios at the time) She is like does anybody know what the MGM stands for?? and most people had no clue and then she was like Mickey Got Money. Like Mickey's got your money. Thought it was funny.

~smalld
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Monkey><3<
Monkey><3<

Number of posts : 39
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Monkey
<b>My Mood</b> : what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Angry
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise?   what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Once we went on Jungle Cruise, we had the funniest girl. We were up in front, and I remembered all the answers to the questions they ask. So the first question she asked was; "What kind of snake is this?" I shouted out, "Plastic!" She looked at me and throughout the entire boat ride, whenever she asked a question, she would put her hand out and do the "shut your mouth" sign and say; "Would you like to come up and ask the questions?" It was just a hilarious moment. what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise?   what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was the funniest thing you ever heard at a disney park/cruise?
Page 1 of 1