Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

What's your Worst Nightmare?

Go down 
+10
Glaze
lilbumbles
Redskins-fan
Monkey><3<
nightmaretime
Nightman
Young_Link
AceFighterPilot
bugdozer
Melks
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

What's your Worst Nightmare? Empty
PostSubject: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Spooky! Scary! Silly! Nightmares! They make you scream, they make you nervous, they make you crazy!

What's your WORST Nightmare?

My worst nightmare would have to be...

When I killed Dumbledore and Harry Potter with my Wand, with a HoHo On the end of it!

These are TRUE, crazy, wacky, nightmares/dreams!

NOTE: Please keep them G-Rated, and try to keep them true, if you can remember them!geek

Aviation Happy Melks
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Being hit by lightning- I HATE thunder storms and I am a big coward in them.

Bug
Back to top Go down
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Hello,
This topic has been moved from "Games and Activities" to "General Off Topic". Please remember to post in the correct forums Smile.

Also, thank you for reminding everyone to keep this topic G rated. We want to keep all of our topics as safe as possible.

Ace- Magic Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm

I just had a nightmare two days ago!

A group of about 50 people, including me and my family, decided to take a walk to a lake in the woods nearby. When we almost reached the woods, a ghost lady riding a horse emerged from the woods. She did "something" to most of the people so we started running away from her to safety. Thankfully, my family and I survived. Dancing Bannana
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Nightman
Nightman

Number of posts : 95
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Nightman
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Shocked
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:41 am

when i was little y worst nightmare was me inside a room with only one door and there was a bed that went in a circle around me, then toys started crawling out of under the bed to try and get me. So to get out i had to crawl under the bed... every time i woke up from i was screaming Embarassed
Back to top Go down
nightmaretime
nightmaretime

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:11 pm

I don't like crowds. My worst dream is being 'crushed' while at a concert/park... just the overwhelming feeling of not being able to breath.
Back to top Go down
Monkey><3<
Monkey><3<

Number of posts : 39
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Monkey
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Angry

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Oh gosh...I remember when I was probably five years old I had a dream about my kindergarden teacher...It was freaky....And something about my parents dying...I woke up crying and my parents rushed in. Turns out I was sick. Blah....
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:06 am

Figment Bounce i had one dream that i couldnt breathe.. woke up yelling.. my parents didnt even come in.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:37 am

My worst nightmare would have to be dying young...yes a reality dream Sad I want to live to be an little old lady LOL and watch my children & grandkiddies grow up! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm

I slept over my cousins house except it wasnt there house it was like bigger than the white house and they havent been in all the rooms yet so i wake up (in the dream) and everything is fine then i go home and like 15 minutes later my uncle calls me over and says there are mutant calls in his house and so me and my brother went over and my brother didnt believe him and went in and sat in the chair right by the door and nothing happened i go half in then heard the scariest noise i ever heard then woke up (in real) and was scared to get out of my bed cuz i thought he (the thing that made the noise) was under it lol
Back to top Go down
angel_kie
Chat Winner

angel_kie

Number of posts : 63
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : angel_kie
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Angelic
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 pm

I was sleeping at my friends house in real life for a sleepover and my dog turned evil with red eyes Sad

This is my real dog:What's your Worst Nightmare? Sally_10
Back to top Go down
allevonne
allevonne

Number of posts : 42
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : allevonne, AllyDaDonkey
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Evil
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:25 pm

I had a dream that I went into the phone booth at my school, when suddenly the door got locked. Me, having claustrophobia, I suddenly couldn't breathe. I pounded on the glass like five times, screaming but nobody could hear me. They all passed by in the hallway, unable to hear my screams. Time passed by, it seemed like forever. I had no food to eat and no water to drink and my class was in a few minutes. Suddenly, I felt cold, fainted in my dream and I woke up sweating and tears falling from my cheeks. I guess.

~ Ally Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm

I always dream that I am falling from a bridge and just before I hit the water I wake up and can't catch my breath.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : What's your Worst Nightmare? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm

I always have bad dreams that I'm at one of my swim meets and I dive in and hit my head on the bottom really hard "/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Worst Nightmare?   What's your Worst Nightmare? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your Worst Nightmare?
Page 1 of 1