Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter

Go down 
+2
Elfstar
Kanye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Hello, Kanye here. Im MichealJ from VMK. Many of you might remember my Best Guest room 50th free Mickeys, Central Park and my Best Quest room Tangaroas Major Meltdown. Im posting this because since vmk has closed I haven't found any other online game that even could possibly stand a chance in the ring against the heavy weight VMK, Virtual Magic Kingdom. Today when I was wondering about the vmk revised website I found a link to Elf Island and soon I became fasinated by what I saw. Then I realized that this game could possibly help me find my past vmkers, so I had to join the fun. I know Elf Island can give me as many great memories as vmk has and inspire me to start making the rooms you love once again.

Now I can hear the Island shore calling me.
Untill next time

See you on the Island real soon

Kanye-EIF
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Elfstar
Elfstar

Number of posts : 39
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : as seen above, Charlie in vmk Sad missing it badly
<b>My Mood</b> : Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Welcome!

I am a newbie here to! I have recently come aboard to join the fun, ever since vmk closed I had no trust in Disney’s products, or how long they would last.. So as I was pondering around vmk revisited... wishing I could se my friend’s appear and talk to me on that very screen. I found a link for the site and forums, they have welcomed us vmkers with open arms. I cannot believe the friendliness of this community! Alas I shall miss vmk but maybe it will prevail.
I have seen plenty of " familiar faces" already!

Wow its of grate delight I am greeted and welcomed by a forum mod, this community is so friendly thank you very much Ace, I am assured we are in very capable hands of you and your crew members I cant wait to meet you all in the mouse hole!

~Long Live The Memories

Elfstar, formally Charlie of vmk
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi!!

Welcome! to Elf Island Forums

There are many of us here who are hoping that Elf Island will be the game we are all searching for. I like what I have seen so far from their blogs. I have a good feeling about this. I do not want a VMK replacement but rather a new and exciting game with room building, games and all my friends. We need to spread the word-Elf Island is coming! This is a great forum all ready with great people running it. I know it will be amazing!

Bug
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Welcome Welcome Welcome!Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Figment Bounce i remember your quest! that was a pretty awesome one.. true, no disney game will ever be as good as vmk, but it was such an easy game to understand and play.. i only play potco the free version.. its a fun game and all, but its all about yourself, your guild and yer crew.. and u dont really "talk" to your friends.. its just messaging that i need help killing a witchdoctor or an EITC ship..
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:06 am

I too miss VMK greatly, I'm hoping EI is finally the game that we've been searching for since the closing.

I just wished it would hurry up and open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter   Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elf Island The best Online Game since VMK- Newsletter
Page 1 of 1