Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Request for EIF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
<b>My Mood</b> : Request for EIF Angry
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Request for EIF Empty
PostSubject: Request for EIF   Request for EIF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey guys!
Just wondering if we could make an arcade. I would love to see the arcade hooked into the forums somehow. Just a request!

~ Pizza
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Request for EIF Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Request for EIF Empty
PostSubject: Request for EIF   Request for EIF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Hola its Kanye here. My request for EIF is that the usergroups should start bc it sounds like a good idea.

Kanye Stitch Bounce
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : Request for EIF Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Request for EIF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for EIF   Request for EIF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:50 pm

Hmm, an arcade is not a bad idea. It would make the site more entertaining. Smile We could also have a General Arcade Discussion to request games and talk about them.
If there is an arcade, however, then some people might register on this site just to play the arcade. Like I saw on another forum, I think it would be nice to have at least 10 quality-like posts in order to access the arcade.

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : Request for EIF Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Request for EIF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for EIF   Request for EIF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Great idea, an aracade would be awesome!

The only thing is that I'm not sure that it would be possible to have it. For example, many forums with big arcades are powered and hosted by vBulletin. This forum is powered and hosted by phpbb, which doesn't support the arcade and scoring systems.

- Buzz Request for EIF 712542
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : Request for EIF Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Request for EIF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for EIF   Request for EIF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Sadly the only way to make an Arcade on this site is to make them within threads/posts. That would require a lot of work and time, plus there is no way to keep track of scoring.

If we ever switch to vBulletin we can see about an arcade.

Thanks,
slinkyman
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Sponsored content

Request for EIF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for EIF   Request for EIF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for EIF
Page 1 of 1