Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Napster adds Disney Radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherishina
Cherishina

Number of posts : 116
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cherishina
<b>My Mood</b> : Napster adds Disney Radio Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Napster adds Disney Radio Empty
PostSubject: Napster adds Disney Radio   Napster adds Disney Radio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Jul 15, 2008

Napster will be airing "The Best of Disney" thanks to a partnership with Walt Disney Records.

The Napster Disney radio station will be ad free and will feature the latest music from the Disney Channel as well as sountracks from Disney/Pixar feature films and Broadway show cast recordings.

Among the features are the ability to create a personalized Disney playlist and purchase Disney tunes from Napster's MP3 catalog.

The director of new media at Walt Disney Records, Matt Fitz Henry stated "We are pleased to offer Napster users the opportunity to enjoy our catalog of classic and contemporary Disney music. It gives fans the opportunity to experience their favorite musical moments from films and television in an entirely new way."

Napster's Vice President of music services, Matthew Adell added "Disney is synonymous with world-class family programming. We are proud to partner with Disney as part of our ongoing effort to provide each member of the family access to the artists and music they love."
Back to top Go down
Nightman
Nightman

Number of posts : 95
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Nightman
<b>My Mood</b> : Napster adds Disney Radio Shocked
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Napster adds Disney Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napster adds Disney Radio   Napster adds Disney Radio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:52 pm

sounds cool... even tho i just read like a couple words... but ... cool Smile
Back to top Go down

Napster adds Disney Radio
Page 1 of 1