Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

need help with website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : need help with website Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

need help with website Empty
PostSubject: need help with website   need help with website Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:49 am

Figment Bounce so my secret project has been unveilied, but i just need to get word to people.. any certain places that im allowed to tell my website?
Back to top Go down
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : need help with website Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

need help with website Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help with website   need help with website Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 am

Hello,
Congratulations on your accomplishment! I'm sure it looks great and you did a great job Smile. However, we cannot let you post the exact link to it as it would be considered as advertising.

Advertising
Advertising is an important rule. Here you may only post links from www.ElfIsland.com. If you wish to post an image/article from a website that isn't from our website or www.ElfIsland.com, just PM a Site Staff member to get it approved. (Site Staff are Moderators or Admins and can dis-approve websites)

I'm sorry for any inconviences this may have caused, but all of us here at EIF wish you the best of luck with your new website! If you would like, send some information to slinkyman, the site owner.

Thanks and have a great day!

AceFighterPilot~
Back to top Go down

need help with website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: