Home Page problem with Firefox...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nightmaretime

Number of posts : 131
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Home Page problem with Firefox...   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:35 pm

My 'home' page is too big for my browser. The other pages of the forum all are ok, but the home page has to be scrolled left and right to view all of the information. Do you have a set width for the middle panel?

Thanks for your help!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Home Page problem with Firefox...   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Hello,
I just checked and we have everything on the home page set to centered. On my forums panel, it says the forum width is at 100%. I'm not sure if this is what your asking though. However, on my other computer, it has the same difficulty as you are having right now only with IE (Internet Explorer). It may have to do with the width of your computer screen? Since I am still continuing to learn the many features and buttons that comes with being a site administrator, I don't have an exact answer at this time. I will continue to look into it. Also, I will relay your question to slinkyman the site owner. He will know exactly how to respond to your question more than I do. I apologize for any kind of inconviences this may have caused and i'm sure we will have this issue resolved quickly Smile. Please PM me with any further questions you may have.

Thanks!

~AceFighterPilot

| Elf Island | Site Rules | PM Me | Official Site Graphics | Administrator | Jet Aviation |
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Home Page problem with Firefox...
Page 1 of 1