Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

A Shout Out To Our Troops

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : A Shout Out To Our Troops Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

A Shout Out To Our Troops Empty
PostSubject: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 am

I know EIF is just a little community..
But I feel as if we should agknowledge ( sp? ) our troops out there this very moment, over seas fighting for our freedom.

Let's give it up for our Troops!
A moment silence.

My own brother, just got back from Iraq, he broke his foot, and eye injured. Thankfully he got minors injuries.

If you have a family member, or friend fighting for our country, let's just give a shout out, to show them that we miss them, and can't wait for them to return home.

THANK YOU, Troops!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:11 pm

I dont have a family member but i hope they come home soon
im glad that your brother only has minor injuries
Best Wishes to him 2 Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm

:figmentb:i Proudly support our Troops. and it's people like code pink that disgrace America.(code pink is a group that protests the Armed Forces)
my dad was supposed to go to afghanistan for a year, becuz he works for state department.( they're kind of like bodyguards, but they also do homeland security.) but thankfully, someone else got it..
the Government means everything to my family. my mom is a nurse, so she is paid by them, and my dad is in state department. my grandpa was in the air force, my 3rd cousin was a Navy fighter pilot in WW 2, and my (deceased) grandma helped build planes in california for Vietnam.
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : A Shout Out To Our Troops Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm

U.S.A. All the way

we can make a change

~Kanye
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 am

Thanks Glaze! Let's just all pray they come home soon. Panda Love
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : A Shout Out To Our Troops Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Woot! Go U.S. Troops! I hope they're ok, though. They have been fighting hard for us for a very long time. It's sad to hear how many people have been killed or injured everyday.

Melks, I'm glad that your brother is ok. I hope he gets better soon. flower

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Thanks. I'm praying everday. He should be coming home next week. I'm so excited. I just want all the others out there to be safe. And I Thank them for fighting for our country. Their families are in my thoughs, just thinking how sad we are, and so many others out there as well. A few of my brother's buddies are coming home with him, so they'll be bunking in my room Rolling Eyes, haha.

Thanks everyone,
Melks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shout Out To Our Troops   A Shout Out To Our Troops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Shout Out To Our Troops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: