Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!

Go down 
+14
coolpnkprncs
sparrowrules
Buzz
Glaze
dizzy
LETTYbear
smalld
Kanye
Redskins-fan
Melks
ACECpt.RICH
Cakester
Young_Link
lilbumbles
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Number of posts : 144
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Kanye:
You can just print screen it,
(hit the PrtSc button on the keyboard)
then open up paint
paste it
and save. [:
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:52 pm

for some reason that button doesn't work on my keyboard : bc when i press it it does nothing..
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Stressed
Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:14 pm

It looks like does nothing

You need to paste it in paint too

(crtl+v)

ALSO:
To get to pirate island,
You need to board the pirate ship,
I'm sure it leaves at half past but I'm not sure after

How do you get past the guards at who are in the room after the big gate?

Last edited by LETTYbear on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:18 pm

idk I just think they don't let you go inside. you can go in the side gate to the right or wait for the lilo boat or pirate boat that comes every hour by the guy on the dock.
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Hmm
I can't get on the computer before 10am,
Is there any other way for me to earn credits?
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:50 pm

The only other way to earn credits is to play the games but you get very few credits for the time it takes to play the games.
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Oh okay,
Is there any other time apart from 10 am then?

ALSO:
What's the magical chance thing?
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Goofy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Kanye wrote:
for some reason that button doesn't work on my keyboard : bc when i press it it does nothing..

Wow all of you have been busy since I left for work yesterday LOL

Lets see what I can answer Smile

Ok Kayne: Did you figure out how to print screen? Let me know?
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:58 pm

LETTYbear wrote:

ALSO:
To get to pirate island,
You need to board the pirate ship,
I'm sure it leaves at half past but I'm not sure after

How do you get past the guards at who are in the room after the big gate?

Yes first timers playing this game you can get to both worlds by being in the main area which is called Magic Castle Street. So far there is only the Stitch Ship and the Pirate Ship that come every other time, 10 minutes apart. So Stitch will come every 20 minutes and the Pirate Ship comes the other every 20 minutes. Hope that makes sense.

Now in order to not have to wait for the ships to get to both worlds you can purchase the Old World Book up in the Royal Castle. So when you enter the gates into the castle between the gold Mickey & Minnie statues, you must have at least 50 stars in your inventory. To get 50 stars just visit Yensid right there in the Magic Castle Street then you are able to enter through the first set of guards inside the Royal Castle.

To get your Old World Card, enter into the shop on the right hand side (purple windows) inside the Royal Castle. You must have at least 50 credits to purchase it. Once purchased, this card will now always be in your card deck. Then you go back to Magic Castle Street and wait for either ship to dock.

For Stitch World, you will go to the first dude that you walk past from coming off the ship. He is the big guy in shorts with a farmers tan! LOL Just walk up to him like you do Yensid, click enter a bunch of times and because you have the Old World Card in your card deck, he then gives you the Stitch World Card. This will now be in your card deck as well. You will now not have to wait for the Stitch Ship to arrive on Magic Castle Street, just click on your card deck, select the last tab and click on your new Stitch World Card. It takes you directly to Stitch World!

For Pirate World, you will arrive on the dock of the ship. Just as you start to walk off onto the ramp, there will be a dude just above you in a hat. Do the same, click enter a bunch of times and a "bling" sound will go off and he should give you the Pirate World Card in your card deck. The same thing will now be like your Stitch World Card, both are in your deck and now you never have to wait for the ships again!

If any of you are having troubles just post here & I will try to get screen shots up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:04 pm

LETTYbear wrote:
Hmm
I can't get on the computer before 10am,
Is there any other way for me to earn credits?

Hey Letty....

So far you can only collect credits for your star cards before 10am.

We did find out a trick though, if you are still turning in your cards and 10 is almost here, then you leave your card deck open until after the clock turns 10am. The man will stay there until you exit. If you click exit before finishing trading in your cards, he will go away, so be careful what you click.

My girls and I leave the window open if we have to leave somewhere and know we won't be back by 10am, then we still can collect credits and then be able to buy costumes later in the day Smile

Right now I'm also trying to see when the guy comes out to give credits, we've been up as early as 7am to start turning in our cards and he is there. I know he's not there at Midnight, so he might start at 7 am or maybe even earlier, if anyone see's him before 7am please let us know!

Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:10 pm

dizzy wrote:
The only other way to earn credits is to play the games but you get very few credits for the time it takes to play the games.

Yes dizzy is correct! The games are all fun, but for every 100 points you earn, you get 1 credit and so on Sad So for every 1000 points you earn say in Solitare, you get 10 credits. Its like putting a decimal point after the last 2 zero's, like in math, uggh!

This takes a long time to earn, it's much easier to collect the cards with stars on them so far. I'm sure there are games that give you good credit returns, just we haven't found out yet. Like this morning I had 2100 stars and after trading them in I got 47,000 credits! woot

The only other downside to collecting the star cards is that Yensid, Merlin, Tiki's and Magic Cards don't always let you collect daily Sad Sometimes it's every other day. So be selective in want you want to purchase in your shops after trading in your stars for credits. You might just want to save, trust me the costumes do come back around for sale again. So if you missed something, no worries it will be for sale again. How long this will last i'm not sure, we've played for about a month now and played part of August & September, haven't really seen anything disappear for sale or much changes. Gahhh I wished I knew Japanese LOL
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:12 pm

LETTYbear wrote:

What's the magical chance thing?

Magical Chance is a Solitare game.

You get 2 choices of how to play:

1st top choice: You can play as many times as you wish, costs nothing but your time to play & if you clear the board you get 1000 points which = 10 credits.

2nd bottom choice: Same game, but only can be played once per day and the reward is a random star card if you clear the board.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Ok lastly for now....

I did get a chance to understand some things from my Japanese coworker.

Alot of the things said in Japanese are pretty basic to what we all understand about the game in general. For example like the shop cards have a pink hat, that is what it says below as well in Japanese. Then when you click on the card the top part is "BUY" and the bottom button is "TRY ON".

What I will try to do over the next week of my crazy schedule is continue to answer what I can about the game for all of you as well as putting up pics for you to follow.

I didnt' get to find out all I wanted because of us both being busy at work yesterday & also don't want to get us into trouble lol I need her help right now so I'll be patient LOL

I found out some things about my profile like I'm a business man, a boy and my fav character is Mickey Mouse LOL I had to laugh because I had no idea what we chose when making our characters LOL!!!

I didn't know how to spell lilbumbles in Japanese and being it only let you put 4 characters I chose Bee, short for a bumble bee Very Happy Well she didn't even know what my name read! LOL All she said was Name = Kanana in Japanese! So I asked her, "What is my Kanana (name)?" She says, " I don't know, that makes up nothing!" hahaha.... oh well I guess I will just be a 5yr old boy that's a businessman loving Mickey Mouse and play as a girl character! ROFL!

But that's ok, I love the game, it's cute & yes it's Disney!
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Oh yes, one last thing I did find out new...

To get past the 2nd and 3rd set of guards inside the Royal Castle, the people in there say something about wearing "Royal Satin" to see the King.

So I'm thinking you have to buy a royal outfit in the shop, not sure what & yes they are expensive, but if you spend some time one day collecting cards, then turning them in the next morning, it should only take 1-3 days to earn enough to buy a Royal Costume Smile

Good luck everyone, any more questions just let me know. As I said it's going to be a crazy week for me & i'll try my best to get up pics and ask my new friend more about the game. I still have lots to print screen and print off to show her. But as for here, I can at least answer questions & try my best to direct you through the game of what I know I love you
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Ah,
That's awesome
Tomorrow morning Imma wake up half an hour earlier to get on and see if the dude's there, if he is, i'll be able to get credits : D

It'll be 6amish
So I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 pm

Figment Bounce ty for all the info! now i dont have to walk around clueless.. how do you go to a different land besides the lilo and stitch area..?
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Umm
You can go through the gates.
And at diffrent times, you can go to POTC area.

Question:
What are the dudes with the flags with hands?
What do they do?
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 pm

I think thats how you play rock paper siccors(spelled that really wrong..) if you click them like over 100 times like i did.. they will give you one of eith a rock papaer or the other one hand position that shows up on your character when you click it. But idk what its for, the only thing i can do with my character so far is use the emotions by clicking the space bar.

Kanye-

P.S. yes I got the Prt Scr button to work bc thats why I have my new avatar of the lilo and stitch magic card:) my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce ty for all the info! now i dont have to walk around clueless.. how do you go to a different land besides the lilo and stitch area..?

Hey Red....

So far as Worlds go, you can only access Stitch World and Pirate World and those are explained above how to access them Smile

The only other areas that have been discovered is the other 2 gates from Magic Castle Street. Those are the Royal Castle and the upper right gate is Downtown Square. In the square you can now access your home. In order to do that you must walk up to each default character standing in the square area. Then you can walk up to the center gate in front of the guard, click on him and enter until he opens the gates for you. This will take you to your room. This is also all brand new and we haven't quite figured out how it all works and how to buy furniture, wall & floor coverings etc.... still working on that Smile

There is also a new area that should be opening soon, is what my Japanese friend says. It's those 2 dudes that are at the table under the bank section. One looks like Merlin and the other a 3 Muskateer. They just say to stay tuned that something new will be arriving soon, and keep watching.

Let me know if that helps?
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 pm

LETTYbear wrote:
Umm
You can go through the gates.
And at diffrent times, you can go to POTC area.

Question:
What are the dudes with the flags with hands?
What do they do?

Once you obtain both Stitch World Card and the Pirate World Card you can go to these worlds anytime you wish by clicking on your card deck icon in the black toolbar under your character. Just click on the last tab after you are in your card deck. Then click on which world you wish to go too Smile

Now I know have had some trouble getting off the Islands LOL We finally figured that out as well. You will go to Yensid on Magic Castle Street, then click on him, choose the third option and then continue to click enter until the text bubble closes. Then check your card deck and it will then have a Magic Castle Card along with the Stitch and Pirate World Cards. Now you can navigate between the 3 places anytime you wish Smile

Hope that helps!

The dudes with flags in there hands? Where are they located at? I only see armoured guards. Let me know then maybe I can help Smile
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Kanye wrote:
I think thats how you play rock paper siccors(spelled that really wrong..) if you click them like over 100 times like i did.. they will give you one of eith a rock papaer or the other one hand position that shows up on your character when you click it. But idk what its for, the only thing i can do with my character so far is use the emotions by clicking the space bar.

Kanye-

P.S. yes I got the Prt Scr button to work bc thats why I have my new avatar of the lilo and stitch magic card:) my favorite so far.

Before they opened up the Residency in Downtown Square we thought that maybe playing Rock, Paper, Scissors had something to do with accessing that area. Well we were wrong since the game opened up that area this past week for all of us to see Smile

So now my only thinking is that it's just a fun game to play. I know when you stand in front of one of the R P S signs and click enter, it will give you "1" of those. Then you click on yourself to open up your profile window & at the bottom it shows you how many of one of the R P S you have. But I cannot ever get more than one, so still trying to figure that out.

Then I had a window pop up on me to play somebody, like when we got asked to trade on VMK. So I click the left option and then it put me & the other player into a R P S game. You choose from your 3 options, then you either win/lose/draw. If you win I see it gives you a point and some type of percentage at the bottom of your profile. But if you leave the downtown area it goes away! Surprised So I don't know what I'm doing LOL Not sure if it gives you credits, access to something, or yeah something RoFL

And yes if you click the space bar while in Downtown Square, that shows your emotions. I wished there was a way to talk to the other players in this area because it's obvious this is the virtual part of the gamesite, but can't figure that out or even if we can trade or be friends at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Their in downtown square sometimes. theirs three of them with orange flags.

lilbumbles i think you got me hooked Wink with Magic Castle, it reminds me of what could bring the same disney feeling as vmk did for me ty!
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:55 pm

One question what does the stitch world card look like is it a yellow surf board? and where is it located in the card pockect is it supposed to be right next to where the world book card is..
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Awww Kayne... you're most welcome Very Happy

Reminds me of when it took about 2 years of trying to convince my Neopets Guild friends to try VMK and as soon as dizzy tried it, there was no turning back LOL

As far as those guys with the orange flags, those are the rock/paper/scissors signs. Not sure i've seen anyone else holding flags or signs ???
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:08 pm

How do I know how many credits I have, I have won solitare games and it says I win credits but where are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next