HomepageHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog inRegisterUsergroups

Share | 

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Kanye wrote:
One question what does the stitch world card look like is it a yellow surf board? and where is it located in the card pockect is it supposed to be right next to where the world book card is..

Well I was going to post a picture, but photobucket is being a dumbo!

The card just has a picture of the island on it and it says Stitch World.
It is located in your card deck, last tab, you'll see them there Smile Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Buzz wrote:
How do I know how many credits I have, I have won solitare games and it says I win credits but where are they?

If you look under your characters person to the left is the black toolbar...
First is your name, then your credits, then how many stars you have.

Star cards turn into credits by you visiting the dude in the mornings before 10am.

When you play any other games they give you points that go directly into your bank. You can access the bank from Magic Castle Street, upper left corner of the game screen. This is where you can withdrawl your points from the bank. But as I said before for every 100 points you have you only earn 1 credit Sad Also the bank will only let you withdrawl a certain amount of points and never lets you empty it out either LOL Once you turn your points into credits by withdrawing them, they are placed into that black tool bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 pm

lilbumbles wrote:
LETTYbear wrote:

What's the magical chance thing?

Magical Chance is a Solitare game.

You get 2 choices of how to play:

1st top choice: You can play as many times as you wish, costs nothing but your time to play & if you clear the board you get 1000 points which = 10 credits.

2nd bottom choice: Same game, but only can be played once per day and the reward is a random star card if you clear the board.

Oops I have to correct myself, not sure what magical chance is, I'll have to find out & let you all know, so the instructions above are actually for the game just to the left of Magical Chance and that is Solitare, sorry for the mixup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 144
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Oh wow,
I got past the guards at the fancy place
IDK how
I just in the middle of the two guards, hit enter, they talked, hit enter to get rid of the box and hit enter again
AND THEY MOVED! O:

IDK why. maybe the time?
It was about 6.30pm
And there, I've found:
A jewellery shop
Dress shop
Royal Item Shop

I can't get past any other guards tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dizzy
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Letty, have you bought the World Card Book shown in your third pircture?

If you haven't, next time you get credits you should buy it, I think it is 500 credits, it will give you special cards that you can use to teleport to Stitch Island, Pirate Island and to the Main Castle.

Once you buy you can find these special cards in your card deck.

To activate the pirate card wait for the pirate ship to come in, get on the ship and once you are at Pirate Island talk to the first man you see when you get off the dock.

To activate the stitch card wait for the stitch jet to come in, get on the jet and once you are on Stitch Island talk to the first man you see when you exit the jet.

Hope this helps, if you don't have the teleport card yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dizzy
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 pm

LETTYbear wrote:
Oh wow,
I got past the guards at the fancy place
IDK how
I just in the middle of the two guards, hit enter, they talked, hit enter to get rid of the box and hit enter again
AND THEY MOVED! O:
Letty, you were able to get past the guards because you had over 100 stars collected from your cards.

Isn't it pretty inside the Royal Room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 pm

[:
Thanks for the info,
It's only 50 actually
I didn't buy it, I still need to get up early to get one before school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm

Yay dizzy thanks for the help Smile It is only 50 stars stars to enter past the first guards, the time don't matter and also only 50 credits for the old world book Smile

Whitnie has over 150K & now she doesn't know what she wants in the Royal Shop LOL

I got a Daisy Duck bottom piece today, woot!

Uggh I can't collect cards today *cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm

im clicking the guy with the tan lines and necklace thats next to the stitch dock on stitch island but he isn't giving me the stitch world card and I already have the world card book that I bought from the royal store for 50 credits. I keep pushing enter to try and make him stop talking but he never does and I pushed it like over one thousand times and its hurting my hands and its not working..

-kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.elfisland.com/
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Kayne,

Check your card deck and see if the Stitch World Card is there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm

it's not their What a Face ill just keep trying.

king kanye-
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm

You have to buy the Old World Card first, do you have that in your deck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 pm

yeah I have it its already in their. its a brown book thats open and its says world book. But the stitch island card isn't their
Back to top Go down
Fightfood01

Number of posts : 4
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : SubwayBuzz
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 pm

How Do yU Kind of Read JAPAN???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dizzy
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Kanye wrote:
yeah I have it its already in their. its a brown book thats open and its says world book. But the stitch island card isn't their

Kanye, you should see three cards like this.
Click on the last tab, when you open your card deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 pm

It would be great if they made it English too.

~smalld

? And Maybe Soon To WDW ?
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:39 am

Hmm
Like I said, I'd get up early
But yeah, I woke up at 4:00
and I turned on the computer at 4:30 to see and the old guy isnt there.
Im going to wait until 5 tho.

K, the guy isn't there at 5

But this guy in green and this old guy is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:50 am

Fightfood01 wrote:
How Do yU Kind of Read JAPAN???

We don't read Japanese, we have just figured it out along the way. It's actually been pretty easy.

If you read back through this thread, the posts here should be able to help you navigate through.

Need anymore help just leave a post here and Me or someone should get back to you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 am

smalld wrote:
It would be great if they made it English too.

~smalld

Oh Small it sure would be!!!

What I told dizzy is that I'm going to email some of the email addresses we got to contact Disney for VMK.

And let them know that there are many American players that would love to play this in English. Or if there is an option, if they can tell us where that is.

I think if they got enough responses, maybe we'll get an answer or even some sort of translations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 am

LETTYbear wrote:
Hmm
Like I said, I'd get up early
But yeah, I woke up at 4:00
and I turned on the computer at 4:30 to see and the old guy isnt there.
Im going to wait until 5 tho.

K, the guy isn't there at 5

But this guy in green and this old guy is

WOW Letty are you dedicated already LOL 4 am!!! My goodness girl, I have a hard enough time getting up at 7am LOL

Thanks so much for checking, maybe it is 7 like VMK was...there are some similiarites like some of the stuff closes at 10pm. I like that the site stays open 24/7, since you can't interact with anyone on there....just wished you could get cards, uggh!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 pm

LOL
I was suffering from insomnia,
But after I got off at 5, I went back to bed for another 2 hours [:

I don't think I'll be up at 6 checking tho,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Figment Bounce ive really been getting the hang of things! they just need to have it in english, and have speaking options instead of emotes.. it really is a japanese version of vmk, just not as fun.( it probably is a really fun game if your japanese, and can read japanese!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:18 pm

を学び始めている だった 非常に速くそれを受け取って今ほとんど1つの週及びImのために学校でクラスを取った!

Im learning Japanese, for almost a week I've been going to a after school class to learn Japanese and im learning it very fast!

(Thats the English Translation)

-Kanye
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Figment Bounce where do i go to change my cards into credits? i have well over 100 now, and decided i wanted to buy something..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dizzy
Chat Winner

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 am

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce where do i go to change my cards into credits? i have well over 100 now, and decided i wanted to buy something..

Every morning before 10am your timezone, you can go to the little guy with the spectacle glasses in the Main Castle area. He always stands on the top level right in front of the golden Mickey statue.

1-Click on him and choose all the top options and it will open the window to all your cards.

2-Then click on the cards you choose to turn in for "credits". Then click on the blue button to the right of the 5 cards you chose and it will give you "credits".

3-Just repeat the steps above until all your cards are gone.

If you don't want to turn in all your cards, it's up to you. I didn't turn in my 4-star Jack Sparrow or 4-star Buzz or 4-star Tinkerbell. They seem really difficult to collect & I only sell them off if I have a double of them.

Once you collect 100 of say a 1-star of Pleakley (trust me you will LOL) the count at the bottom of your cards starts over, but don't worry it remembers you have 100+ cards, so when you turn them in...it gives you the credits for them.

After 10am you can't collect until the following day...but this does allow you to collect more cards. And then the shops open at 10! woot!

(copied and pasted from an earlier post from lilbumbes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   

Back to top Go down

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next