HomepageHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog inRegisterUsergroups

Share | 

Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Welcome to this new Thread that I made. So I can show you! yes you! All of my wonderful disney vacation pictures that I myself have taken on my dream vacation at the Walt Disney World Resort!

Excited?

you should be. Ok to start this off Ill post a gallery of pictures about the resort I stayed In, The Coronado Springs Resort.

If you like what you've seen so far! Good, Im glad you liked my pictures. But this is only the start of my vacation. These are all the photos I took of the resort Me and my family stayed in The Coronado Springs Resort!
Next time ill show you the pictures I took from Magic Kingdom and Epcot!

Untill then
Kanye-Stitch
P.S. thank you Ink for letting me post my pics!

Last edited by Kanye on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.elfisland.com/
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 144
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 pm

Oh My.
I am terribly excited [x

I wanna stay there and live on that bus ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Great photos. In all the years of going to Disney World I have never been to Coronado Springs.

~smalld

? And Maybe Soon To WDW ?
Back to top Go down
GoodSilverPirate
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 43
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:36 pm

Great pics Kanye! We were at CSR last week too, and I had to do a double take at some of your pics because my daughter took pics of some of the same things you did!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Animal Kingdom -section   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Hola its kanye, I know I said my next gallery would be of Magic Kingdom and Epcot, But I decided to show you the pictures I took at Animal Kingdom. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would of liked to take of this park Because when we came back during the middle of the day it was raining pretty hard and the camera died, but I still got alot of pictures before that, even though I was pretty bumbed that I got no tree of life pics. Enjoy!

Last edited by Kanye on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Comic

Number of posts : 106
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Comic
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm

The image below reminds me of the VMK staff badge.
It seems like you had an awesome time!

- Comic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melks
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm

That DOES, look like fun! Hope you had a good time.

Monkey:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Wow, great pictures, Kanye! I can't wait to see the EPCOT ones. Very Happy

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Melks
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Did Kanye go to Epcot too? Wow, lucky guy! He went all over the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Thank you for the Great feedback. Im gald your enjoying my photos so far. Soon I will Be posting gallery's from Disney Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and of course Magic Kingdom.

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 am

Nice pics!

I would love to go there someday & especially see the Animal Kingdom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
souper

Number of posts : 103
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : happy_guest
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 am

Nice work Kanye! Clap I appreciate your making the time to post the photos. It can be time consuming.

I've never seen that hotel. It looks so cheery.

In the AK photos I love I love you the picture of the colorful boats. Sorry to hear you had camera issues with the rain. GRRR!!! I hope the camera was ready to work the next day when the Sunshine came out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Disney's Hollywood Studios - aka MGM Studios   Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:20 am

Disney's Hollywood Studios

A new name for a great park. The last time I went to this park it was called MGM studios, but I was so young I didn't remember anything from their. So when I got the chance to go of course I went on every single ride! Hollywood Studios is more for the older genereation and people who truly like thrill rides. Even though most disney rides are tamed down so everyone can enjoy them. I had a great time going on Tower of Terror 6 times in a row thatnks to my fats pass. The day ended greatly with Fantasmic! Of cousre I have no pictures of it bc my mom wouldn't let me use the flash camera and ruin her show.. But I have great shots of sunset blvd. and those great mickey ears.

On with the show! Lights! Cameras! Action!(or Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show)

Back to top Go down
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Newly Updated with Disney's Hollywood Studios and If your new to reading this thread scroll to the top of the page to see all the photos from CSR - Hollywood Studios, next time you'll be seeing pictures from Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney, and Epcot!

Enjoy~
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Figment Bounce save the Magic Kingdom for last. i really dont know why, but it just seems the best way to cap off your trip!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Epcot

I wasn't really inspired to take many pictures in Epcot bc I was more busy enjoying my time and not looking through a camera lens. But I do have a couple pictures so enjoy!

~Kanye

WARNING: AT SOME POINT I DID START TO USE DIFFERENT CAMERA TECHNIQUES IN THESE SHOTS.

Back to top Go down
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 pm

I remember going there it was a lot of fun
nice pic too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Aloha Kanye here. Im just posting this to remind you that I have the begining of my walt disney world vacation pictures on the first page of this thread.

next up Downtown Disney, then Magic Kingdom to Finish it off.

enjoy!

Kanye-Stitch
Back to top Go down
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Mickey Kid Mickey Kid Mickey Kid

To view all my amazing photos scroll your screen up now. Up as in a balloon going up. enjoy.

Waving Mickey Kanye
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> :
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Figment Bounce great pictures! they bring back a lot of memories..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz
Contest Winner

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> :
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Looks like you had tons of fun Kanye, those are some awesome pictures!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom

I hope you've enjoyed my picture galleries so far ive shown you pictures I took from my resort to Disney's Hollywood Studios and everything in between. Now I hope you enjoy what im going to be posting from what ive taken from Downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom. I have to say I only have one picture good enough to show you from magic kingdom and it was the last picture I took the entire day, the rest were to watered looking.

Enjoy

Kanye:mickeykid: Mickey Kid Mickey Kid

Downtown Disney

Ducks that attack french fries at the downtown Disney McDonalds

Magic Kingdom

Last edited by Kanye on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Stitch Stitch Stitch
Now my galleries are complete, please continue to look and comment, If you ever want something to remind you of a lost disney dream then check out my galleries!

Kanye Stitch Stitch Stitch
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 144
<b>My Mood</b> :
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:05 pm

LOL!
A McDonald's in Disneyland!

What's that thing with the giant stitch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> :

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:17 pm

Yeah that was a huge McDonalds at Downtown Disney in WDW and thats a store (the thing with the stitch) at Downtown Disney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!   

Back to top Go down

Kanye's Walt Disney World Picture Gallery!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next