Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Help with this

Go down 
+2
Buzz
GeckoDragon24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Number of posts : 133
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : GeckDragon
<b>My Mood</b> : Help with this Sleepy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Tina's Trivia Winner!Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 am

i am looking for someone who could make me a signature and avatar set just like this but with photoshop to make it look good the font where it says Geckodragon24 is going green could be waltograph and size 500 by 200Help with this A2t7hv
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : Help with this Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:30 pm

I can try to work something out c:
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Tina's Trivia Winner!Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 pm

thx and could you add me a scrolling thing like yourso n it that says Pm Me - Email Me - View My Profile
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:41 pm

I could, but you would have to include the option to allow people from the forums to send you an email.

For that, go to Profile, then Preferences. The first option asks about forum members contacting you by email, click 'By Website Form' option.
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:52 am

Help with this 28aui4x
Back to top Go down
souper
souper

Number of posts : 103
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : happy_guest
<b>My Mood</b> : Help with this Happy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:26 am

Buzz that came out really nice! Clap
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 am

Thanks! I couldn't include the bottle sign, I'll try to make an avatar out of that.
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:04 am

ok thx buzz it did turn out really great
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 am

Nice Green Signatures.
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Ok Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my first trivia Poll!ok if you are the first person to respond with the correct answer wins my brand new specially made userbar to add to you signature!
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:14 pm

hgh

Last edited by GeckoDragon24 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : Help with this Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm

VMK closed it's virtual gates on May 21, 2008 at 10pm PST
Sad
Back to top Go down
Coolcodydude
Coolcodydude

Number of posts : 20
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Coolcodydude
<b>My Mood</b> : Help with this Mad
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Wow really good signature its awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with this   Help with this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: Creativity-
Jump to: