Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!

Go down 
+2
Kanye
GeckoDragon24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Number of posts : 133
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : GeckDragon
<b>My Mood</b> : GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Sleepy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Tina's Trivia Winner!Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-28

GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Empty
PostSubject: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Ok this is my new blog on Elf Island Forums I will post here every week and mods could you delete or lock the forum and put it in the graveyard after three weeks please? This is how it works I will talk to hosts and see if I can add a trivia section to this and you will get prizes for it but that might not happen so weel see. Well Thanks to Elf Island And Elf Island Forums I have decided to go green. Next thanks to buzz from elf island forums for this picture and my newest signature. he is working on an avatar to match for EIF but tell me if you think this picture is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:49 pm

its nice.king
he made my avatar and signature to.
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Tina's Trivia Winner!Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:20 pm

ok buzz im going to need your help here slinkyman approved thetrivia but i need... Userbars for prizes please pm me could you put my avatar in the userbar and have it say geckodragon24's trivia Winner in red with orange lines through it
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:33 pm

Figment Bounce that's a great idea! the members need to create trivia for other members.
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 pm

ty red and this will help all members get their post number up more and i wont be starting trivia until i get the userbars
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 am

Heya! I can work on the userbars and avatar tonight! It should be done within the next day c:
Back to top Go down
astrothrash
astrothrash

Number of posts : 60
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : yavvn, astrothrash, and lonovo
<b>My Mood</b> : GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Gloomy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:08 am

cool sounds fun
Back to top Go down
astrothrash
astrothrash

Number of posts : 60
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : yavvn, astrothrash, and lonovo
<b>My Mood</b> : GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Gloomy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 am

hey buzz could u make me some cool award icons in the next few days or when ever u got time?
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:02 am

here's the userbar, avatar coming soon!

GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Rr7a1f
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Goofy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am

Gecko, the signature looks great! I like the userbar too!
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm

OK Yall I And Angel_kie Struck a brilliant idea as of right now we are goign to do a weekly trivia/poll blog together and after each week we will lock it just like tina but member made tina is more of a mod
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:04 pm

mods could you delete this topic for me please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!   GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GeckoDragon24's new weekly blog!
Page 1 of 1