Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

may someone please help me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lilwiz
lilwiz

Number of posts : 29
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilwiz
<b>My Mood</b> : may someone please help me? Bored
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

Registration date : 2008-07-31

may someone please help me? Empty
PostSubject: may someone please help me?   may someone please help me? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:50 pm

hi Smile

i just signed up for vfk. well i signed up again a while back.

and i still havent gotten my email. can someone please tell me why or what i should do?
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : may someone please help me? Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: may someone please help me?   may someone please help me? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:04 pm

This thread has been moved to "General Off Topic".

By the way I am really not sure about an email from VFK.

~smalld
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : may someone please help me? Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: may someone please help me?   may someone please help me? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Hello,
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with how VFK sends out their emails, usernames, ect.. The best that I can suggest is to send them an email through thier "Contact Us," asking them your question.

AceFighterPilot~
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : may someone please help me? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: may someone please help me?   may someone please help me? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:08 pm

I also signed up along time ago and their was no email. Try using contact us and if that doesn't work call their phone number.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : may someone please help me? Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: may someone please help me?   may someone please help me? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey. Well if you haven't been able to log in yet, you should use the "contact us". Usually, they they respond depending on the importance of the question. Somebody emailed them about their account problem and VFK responded in about two weeks or so. If you haven't found the answer to your problem, try calling them (you can find their phone number on the "About Us" page). They will mostly likely answer in three or four tries.

Good luck,
Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: may someone please help me?   may someone please help me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

may someone please help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: