Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

greetings from the former acethunder!

Go down 
+2
Buzz
Redskins-fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : greetings from the former acethunder! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

greetings from the former acethunder! Empty
PostSubject: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:26 am

Figment Bounce yes i have changed names, just to let u guys know. and i have some questions about elf island. numbero uno, what the heck is elf island!? and second, anybody know when beta is coming out for it?
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : greetings from the former acethunder! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 am

All we know about Elf Island is ... well ... nothing really. We do know that it is supposed to open really soon!

- Buzz
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : greetings from the former acethunder! Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:20 am

I believe within a month is will be released. We don't know much about it but from the graphics and blog entries it sounds like it should be good. It's like an adventure we will explore together Smile

Bug
Back to top Go down
Lil-Rich

Number of posts : 209
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Ace-Were you ace thunder on VMK?

Last edited by slinkyman on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stay on topic please)
Back to top Go down
souper
souper

Number of posts : 103
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : happy_guest
<b>My Mood</b> : greetings from the former acethunder! Happy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:37 pm

Welcome Redkins Fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : greetings from the former acethunder! Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Welcome! to Elf Island Forums Redskins-fan! I'm sure you will enjoy it here as much as everyone else on this forum. Smile Be sure to read the rules here first so you don't get into any trouble. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone around here. Cool

If you need anymore information about Elf Island, try reading the blogs on there daily. I do know that they will open soon.sunny

Hope to see you soon in Elf Island!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the former acethunder!   greetings from the former acethunder! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings from the former acethunder!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: Elf Island Forums Graveyard-
Jump to: