Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

What Do You Miss Most About VMK?

Go down 
+24
Buzz
PinkPinkNicole
nightmaretime
Melks
Giselle
carla
cunana
StitchRokcs
Lucky_Daisy
jessthemessace
starwarzkid
Slamina
Cakester
ACECpt.RICH
illusionistic
IndaB
lilwiz
bugdozer
Redskins-fan
LETTYbear
Lil-Rich
Cherishina
Young_Link
Pizza
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carla
carla

Number of posts : 11
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : carla
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Cold
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-02

What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:09 pm

the thing that i miss most about this game was the friendlieness of pplz on this game,i loved walkin' from room to room saying hi to new pplz and others...the thing that i miss the leastest is prolly the rudeness and un-sportsmanlike conduct Sad

i was crying so hard when this game was bein' shut down,my mom tried consoling me,but it wouldnt work,i always loved playin' this game,it makes me sad cuz i couldnt play more often Sad
Back to top Go down
Giselle
Giselle

Number of posts : 15
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Odette
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

I really miss the enchantedment of the game. Whenever I played I got this tingly feeling running up and down my spine. Or when I saw all friends and walked around the kingdom together. I also miss vmk's art work. I wish I had really taken the time to stop and look at all of it.
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:00 pm

The thing I miss most about VMK, is...

I couldn't wait to sign onto VMK. I would always wake up early, around 8:00, and was sad because the only thing close to it was Habbo, which I played before VMK Opened. I also miss chatting with friends, creating rooms, and sailing at the Potc Dock!

Things I Don't Miss?

" Bay.be "
Taken
Rudeness
Waiting in Line for Host Events, Hehe albino
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Cakester
Cakester

Number of posts : 47
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cakester
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm

LOL I wasn't too crazy about bay.be or taken either
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=9
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Figment Bounce i did taken for about a year.. than i just got bored with it and stopped.. taken on vmk was just saying stuff like i glove u.. and that was it.. it was the little stuff that made things count. they litteraly put disneyland and disneyworld into a free game.
Back to top Go down
nightmaretime
nightmaretime

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am

I miss getting up in the morning and literally counting the seconds until I could log in. It was as new each morning as the first time I logged into VMK. The 'wonder' for that game never died for me.

I miss my friends. I miss building especially. I miss playing fireworks and coming in second to AliasSpike all the time.

I would do anything to have it return.
Back to top Go down
PinkPinkNicole
PinkPinkNicole

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : vmk_pink
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Asleep
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:27 pm

too easy!

pirates!!pirat
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:05 am

I also really miss having a new item come out and everybody is like, "oh my gad! where did you get that? i will give you a crate for it! '

- Buzz What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 712542
Back to top Go down
seabunky

Number of posts : 1
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : seabunky
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Angry
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: What I Miss...   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 pm

I miss:
- Logging in first thing when I get home on Friday and heading straight over to the Emporium to see what's new.
- Random parade/conga lines starting on Main Street.
- The fun I had playing with my family members in a virtual Disneyland when we were in between the far too few trips to the real thing. It felt like a tiny vacation every time I played.
- How stupid we looked when we danced.
- The Dictionary and how dorky it forced us to speak... and the odd way some of the words actually made it into our real vocabulary.
- The In Park quests and prizes.
- The wonderful people I met in line for the In Park quests.
- The sounds and music.
- The quests I made for people and the fun we had in those rooms.
- Pirates! Pirates! Pirates!
- How cute our avatars were.
- Bat Magic
- How it helped me forget my winter blues. It made me happy.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:49 am

one word.....

EVERYTHING! Sad

They took a little piece of my real heart & made me feel like my lilbumbles died Sad
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Figment Bounce vmk was proly my favorite place. the people were the best, it had the coolest graphics that werent 3D, the games made everlasting friendships, the items made us different while still keeping us the same, and the Disney magic brought us all together! i dont think they should've closed. they could have had extra features that u could buy like, hosting your own club 33 party without having to win an event, becoming a CL, having their own exclusive land that they could own, and be able to continue the In-Park quests. vmk probably made a lot of money for Disney. i bought a ton of pins just so i could get the cards, i brought my family back to Disney becuase of vmk. i started talking about vmk october of last year, and we all started talking about what we miss, whats new, and what we want to try to do. we kept talking about it almost every night until halloween time. they countinued talking while i was playing for the new items.. around the 2 of November my dad made reservations for saratoga springs villas (beach club villas were full Sad), mickeys very merry christmas party, and lunch and dinner reservations. we went in the first week in december, and were going again this year! vmk truly brought back the magic of Disney into my family.
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

I really do miss everything, I think vmk was a great planned out game with everything you could ever think of and more. It made us have friendships, creativity, and togetherness. Vmk was the only one of its kind.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Playing pirates ]=
it was such a good game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Miss Most About VMK?   What Do You Miss Most About VMK? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Miss Most About VMK?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2