Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

I thought that the forum was for Feedback...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil-Rich

Number of posts : 209
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-27

I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Empty
PostSubject: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 pm

Feedback is not always positive.I posted something concerning taking things way to seriously,and it got locked.Why do you expect feedback to be positive all the time? Feedback is for critique and critique isnt always good.
Back to top Go down
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
<b>My Mood</b> : I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Angry
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:25 pm

I partially agree, depending on the content of it.

~ Pizza
Good Vibes
Back to top Go down
Lil-Rich

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Well,you can read what I wrote.

It is the locked in the Site Feedback forum.
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 pm

I don't know much, but I think the reason that mods locked your other topic was because people could start flaming on it, which is against the rules. Really, people can't respond to it, so... there is really no reason for the topic at all. On your other topic, a mod did ask for you to send them pm's if you have a problem with what they did.

Btw, congrats on your job! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Lil-Rich

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Thank you,and I did send a pm to Ink concerning that.

It seemed to me like they only want Positive feedback :/
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:31 pm

They want feedback that can be both positive and negative, but it must not be against the rules, is all.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Hello,
We appreciate any kind of feedback that our members give us. Whether it be negative or positive, ALL feedback helps us in the future as we try and make the site better for all our members.

In your thread last evening reguarding your news, it contained personal information. Whether it was as small as a initial, saying it was your job was against the rules. As a Mod here on the forums, I make sure the site is G rated and clear of any rule breaking. I had to take proper action to keep the site safe. Any kind of personal information is serious.

Your other thread posted last evening saying we take things to seriously and demanding an explanation was locked to prevent further flaming. If Slinkyman has a different opinion on the locked thread, it will be re-opened.

We appreciate your feedback on the matter and hope you enjoy Elf Island Forums for the fun things it brings to people. Again, sorry for any inconviences and hope things work out great Smile.

Ace- Magic Kingdom
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Once a question is answered or a concern is explained out the thread is closed. It doesn't need to stay open any longer.

Thanks,
slinkyman
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought that the forum was for Feedback...   I thought that the forum was for Feedback... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought that the forum was for Feedback...
Page 1 of 1