Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

grossest word..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lilwiz
lilwiz

Number of posts : 29
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilwiz
<b>My Mood</b> : grossest word.. Bored
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

Registration date : 2008-07-31

grossest word.. Empty
PostSubject: grossest word..   grossest word.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:25 am

name the grossest word you have ever heard.

crusty! Suspect

MODERATOR REMINDER!
When posting in this thread please remember to follow our G-Rated rule here at Elf Island Forums it is the following:
Quote :
G-Rated Community
Elf Island Forums is a family community; therefore we must make the entire site completely G-Rated. Before posting, remember to make sure that anything you are discussing, an 8 year old (or younger) should be able to view it.

The following IS NOT ALLOWED on this site:

Inappropriate Material, Adult Material, Violence, Drugs & Alcohol, or any acts against the law

ALSO: If this thread gets out of hand and not G-rated this thread will be closed from further posting. And Elf Island Forums Staff hold the right to give ANYONE a warning or a ban for breaking the rules.

Last edited by smalld on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Mod Reminder)
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : grossest word.. Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

grossest word.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: grossest word..   grossest word.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Figment Bounce so many words to say.. if only this wasnt a G-rated site, i would have lists.. pus is a gross word, and my mom works at a hospital, so its even creepier when she tells u about it.. Sick
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : grossest word.. Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

grossest word.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: grossest word..   grossest word.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:25 pm

In the future we think this thread could get out of hand so i am going to close it.

~smalld
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Sponsored content

grossest word.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: grossest word..   grossest word.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grossest word..
Page 1 of 1