Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here

Go down 
+20
Redskins-fan
sparrowrules
Giselle
Showshona
lilbumbles
souper
StarStruck
Cakester
starwarzkid
dizzy
Shadow
Savvy
zangzag
Elfstar
Young_Link
PurpleDuck
bugdozer
xjUjUx3
Melks
GeckoDragon24
24 posters
AuthorMessage
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Number of posts : 133
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : GeckDragon
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Sleepy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Tina's Trivia Winner!Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Empty
PostSubject: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 am

Im Jumpin with Joy for EIs opening i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 am

Me too, I can't wait until Elf Island finally opens! I wonder what it will be like.Surprised

Melks Dory
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
xjUjUx3
xjUjUx3

Number of posts : 86
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : xjUjUx
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Cold
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:08 am

Same with me! I can't help but wonder when EI will open. I hope its sometime soon! Because for me, my summer is very boring and I need something fun to do!
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am

I am also dying for it to open! My luck it will open whuile I am gone on my trip to WDW starting next week. I am bringing my laptop to check in everyday and see if it opens so I can get fully registered right away!

Bug
Back to top Go down
PurpleDuck
PurpleDuck

Number of posts : 32
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : PurpleDuck
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here NoMood
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 am

bugdozer wrote:
I am also dying for it to open! My luck it will open whuile I am gone on my trip to WDW starting next week. I am bringing my laptop to check in everyday and see if it opens so I can get fully registered right away!

Bug

Haha! Sounds like you got it covered gf!

I too am "dying" for it to open.. I so want to fly.. I am a duck after all! Donald Bounce
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Yep, I'm one of those impatient people. Very Happy I can't wait until Elf Island opens!
It would be neat if they have a video preview of the game first so we can have a general idea of what it's like.

Last edited by Young_Link on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Elfstar
Elfstar

Number of posts : 39
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : as seen above, Charlie in vmk Sad missing it badly
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Cant wait, I want to see what its like! I am hoping I am going to be able to make a really cool elf! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zangzag
zangzag

Number of posts : 25
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : zangzag
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:52 pm

im excited hopefully it will be as good as vmk
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:52 pm

I cannot wait either!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Contest Winner
Shadow

Number of posts : 89
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Shadow
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 2nd Place Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 pm

I'm really looking forward it as well and can't wait to see what it's like. From everything provided on the site, I have a feeling it will be great. ^^
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 pm

I am so excited for the game to open!

*waits patiently*

Sunshine
Back to top Go down
starwarzkid
starwarzkid

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : starwarzkid

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Laughing I so cant wait!! Very Happy ITS DRIVING MY CRAZY ( almost )
Back to top Go down
Cakester
Cakester

Number of posts : 47
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cakester
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Cold
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:19 pm

I cant wait either! Dancing Bannana Dancing Bannana

Hopefully it will be like VMK without ripping it off like this other game I play.Mad
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=9
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Cheerful
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm

i can't wait for the game to open!! i wish they would give us a bigger game preview instead of all these little clues, the suspense is killing me lol!
Back to top Go down
souper
souper

Number of posts : 103
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : happy_guest
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Happy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:10 am

Please open! Pretty please! rendeer This little reindeer wants to play Elf Island with her friends.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 am

starwarzkid wrote:
Laughing I so cant wait!! Very Happy ITS DRIVING MY CRAZY ( almost )

LOL I know the feeling Star! They said late Summer, now Summer is over & school has started, hence our lives are busy once again between work/school Sad I was hoping it would've opened at least the beginning of July or August! ARG!!!

I hope the wait isn't much longer, because I don't wanna lose interest Neutral
Back to top Go down
Showshona

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Im ready   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Im ready to play I havent found another different game since vmk I wish I could do beta now but I missed out
Back to top Go down
Giselle
Giselle

Number of posts : 15
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Odette
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:21 pm

I can't wait for it to open!! I hope it will open soon!! Yeep!!
Back to top Go down
sparrowrules
sparrowrules

Number of posts : 7
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Liz
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Worried
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 pm

I just found out about the game and now I can't wait! I hope it comes out soon.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Figment Bounce i am already crazy, so this is just gonna make me more crazy..What a Face
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:29 pm

sigh new month hoping it is soon!

Bug
Back to top Go down
Horse
Horse

Number of posts : 48
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : MyAwesome
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Angelic
Tina's Trivia Winner!

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Count me in on this thread!
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 pm

it should come out some time this month.
Happy Tiki Dancing Tiki Sleepy Tiki Sad Tiki Tiki Nerd Tiki Smile Mad Tiki Love Tiki Tiki Rocker Crying Tiki
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
amazing__x
amazing__x

Number of posts : 11
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : amazing__x
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Mellow
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 pm

lilbumbles wrote:

LOL I know the feeling Star! They said late Summer, now Summer is over & school has started, hence our lives are busy once again between work/school Sad I was hoping it would've opened at least the beginning of July or August! ARG!!!

I hope the wait isn't much longer, because I don't wanna lose interest Neutral

same here, I always loose interest after months of waiting but this game seems promising so i'm willing to wait for a few more months if that be so. just like somebody else said, i've been looking for alternatives to vmk since it closed &none of them matched up, so hopefully this one will be a little close. i'm very excited though.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/clothing-bl
allevonne
allevonne

Number of posts : 42
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : allevonne, AllyDaDonkey
<b>My Mood</b> : Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Evil
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm sure it will open within three weeks or less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here   Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey if you are jumpin joy and being impatient for EI reply about it here
Page 1 of 1