Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Empty
PostSubject: do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?   do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 am

Figment Bounce do u think vmk needed needed more things from other parks? i know they had items, pins, clothing, and rooms. but they needed more public rooms. like another section of vmk just for other parks. like one room for AK, one for DCA, etc..
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?   do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 am

Yeah the public rooms were more based on DLR. It wouldn't of hurt to add more rooms like Animal Kingdom like you mentioned. I always was hoping they were going to add waterpark rooms
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?   do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:55 pm

I wish they added more ride type things to VMK. Like.. that Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. I always thought that would be awesome when you hopped on, you would be on the roller coaster and such. That would be radical!

Melks
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?   do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Yes I wanted the Hundred Acre Woods and the actual Toontown like in DLR.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?   do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Figment Bounce i was wondering if they we're ever going to put in a toontown.. it was just very odd that they had everything else, and even things from other parks, just no toontown..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?   do u think vmk needed more things from other parks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do u think vmk needed more things from other parks?
Page 1 of 1