Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what is your favorite disney memory?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite disney memory? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

what is your favorite disney memory? Empty
PostSubject: what is your favorite disney memory?   what is your favorite disney memory? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:40 am

Figment Bounce could be from any park, cruise, hotel, store, etc.. mine was walking into the Magic Kingdom magic kingdom when i was 3 and the first time i went. just going down main street and getting that Kodak Moment picture perfect view of the Castle was just so magical. ill never forget that moment. even when im a little old man in his 80's, ill still remember it.
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite disney memory? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite disney memory?   what is your favorite disney memory? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:46 am

I remember my first visit to DLR when I was about three. I remember visiting many cast memebers in the parade, and I used to love the dumbo ride. We have a picture on our fridge from that, I was so young!

Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite disney memory? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite disney memory?   what is your favorite disney memory? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 am

Figment Bounce its fun just to watch the time fly.. it seems like u take a nap and your 2 years into the future..
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite disney memory? Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite disney memory?   what is your favorite disney memory? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 am

I have SO many favorite Disney memories, so I guess I can share a few.

We were walking by a Dream Squad member in Fantasyland and we noticed she has pins on. So we went over and asked if we could look at her pins. A little time goes by and we are into big conversation. She then took INTO the it's a small world control tower were we got to launch a boat. After that we got right on to Peter Pan's Flight (since the line is so big) and when we got off they had Dream Certificates with our names on it. Then we headed over to the Tomorrowland Speedway where we instantly got on. She then introduced us to another Dream Squad member who use to work at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. He taught us all of the good spots to hit and I maxed it out at 999,999! Finally we and several Dream Squad members (along with another family) went to the top of the Main Street Station and we threw down Mickey Pixie Dust on the people leaving for the night. (We had mickey gloves on!!) That is something I will never forget.

Another moment I will never forgot is my Make-a-Wish trip, but before that was even more magical. Before we started my MAW trip we saw yavn. He worked up some cool things with Tiki - things we will never forget. First Tiki gave us all Light up Dream Ears that had our VMK names on it! (it's very hard to get them to add VMK names) Then we were surprised with an exclusive tour of Cinderella's Suite!! (The Dream Suite) That is not even the end though, we then were going to be IN THE PARADE! There is nothing like hearing your name over the entire Magic Kingdom. (Waving for the entire parade route is not fun! LOL)

These are moments that will never be forgotten. Group Hug
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite disney memory?   what is your favorite disney memory? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite disney memory?
Page 1 of 1