Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

!!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!

Go down 
+2
Wings
LauraBearz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LauraBearz
LauraBearz

Number of posts : 14
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Laurabearz
<b>My Mood</b> : !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Asleep
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-16

!!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Special Event - Next Weekend August 15 to August 18
- 50% off Customizable items for Unlimited Access Members
- Basic Access Players get a FREE preview of Unlimited Access

Starting August 15 to August 18, 12 PM PT, all Unlimited Access Members will receive a 50% discount on Customizable items and all Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean! Click here for full details.

All Unilmited people get 1/2 off clothes, tattos, hair cuts and such and all basic peeps get to try Unlimited.

Just beware, anything you aquire that weekend once the weekend is over, you wont be able to access it. Still fun though!!
Back to top Go down
Wings

Number of posts : 45
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Wingsofhalo
<b>My Mood</b> : !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Angry
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 am

Lol I don't like POTC though it reminds me of some mediocure crowded version of toontown.
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:00 pm

The game seems like theirs ALOT of PAYING involved and I wouldn't really pay to pay a game, expecialy when you have an imagination like mine
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
elusivehawk
elusivehawk

Number of posts : 61
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : elusive_hawk
<b>My Mood</b> : !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! NoMood
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 pm

LauraBearz wrote:
Special Event - Next Weekend August 15 to August 18
- 50% off Customizable items for Unlimited Access Members
- Basic Access Players get a FREE preview of Unlimited Access

Starting August 15 to August 18, 12 PM PT, all Unlimited Access Members will receive a 50% discount on Customizable items and all Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean! Click here for full details.

All Unilmited people get 1/2 off clothes, tattos, hair cuts and such and all basic peeps get to try Unlimited.

Just beware, anything you aquire that weekend once the weekend is over, you wont be able to access it. Still fun though!!
Great!! I like how the fullscreen is back for me (I think that fullscreen should be permanent.) But we can't access anything we acquire once the weekend is over? Suspect Personally, that's just mean. Oh well. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:58 am

I almost signed up, but then went on vacation. I have too many games and things to last me a life time right now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:12 am

Figment Bounce it was really nice while it lasted.. but im not gonna pay 70$ for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!   !!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!! Basic Access Players will get Unlimited Access to the Caribbean!!!!
Page 1 of 1