Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!

Go down 
+7
lilbumbles
StarStruck
Groovysqirrel
AceFighterPilot
Redskins-fan
Young_Link
Kanye
11 posters

Walt Disney World Or Disneyland?
Walt disney World
Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Vote_lcap82%Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Disneyland
Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Vote_lcap18%Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Empty
PostSubject: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 pm

This is the classic debate against the old and new, the traditions and the future, Mom and Dad vs. you!

You decide which park is better. Either Walt Disney World or Disneyland

(post a response on why you chose either of the choices)

~kanye

Stitch Lilo Dory Nemo
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 pm

I voted Walt Disney World. Mickey Mouse

I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 7 years old and I don't remember anything about it. I hope to visit there again and see what's it's like. I've been to Disney World many times (latest was a year ago) and I remember just about everything from it.

Another reason I chose Disney World was because it has so many theme parks and they are all very exciting to go to. Magic Kingdom has rides based on Disney Characters it's great for people of all ages. Of course, that's also where I learned more about VMK. Animal Kingdom (my second favorite park) has spectacular shows and awesome rides (Expedition Everest)! EPCOT (my favorite park) is more of thrill rides that make me want to go on them over and over again. I love the World Showcase becaue I can learn more about the culture and food of other countries. I hope to go back there to visit the rest of the countries and see Illuminations. Disney's Hollywood Studios is a good park too. I love the Tower of Terror ride. I hope to go there again! jocolor

It's not just the rides and food that I like about WDW. I also love the water parks too! Blizzard Beach is an awesome place to go to, since there are so many great rides there. Summit Plummet and Teamboat Springs are my favorite rides there! Of course, the yodelling songs are great to listen to also. I love Typhoon Lagoon mainly because of it's huge wave pool. I have never been pushed back 8 feet from where I was standing by waves before! Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! 839824

Wow, I have written so much in a post before. I must really like Walt Disney World. Smile

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Figment Bounce i voted for Disney World. i know that Disneyland is the original, but lets face it, Disney World has so much more space, and more things. 2 water parks, 4 theme parks, over 20 different kinds of hotels,(vacation club villas included) and there is so much more to do there!
Back to top Go down
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Hello,
This thread has been moved to the "Voting Polls" forum. You can continue your topic from there. Please remember to post in the correct forums Smile

Have a great day,

Ace- Magic Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Thank you   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Thank you AceFighterPilot I didn't mean to post this in the wrong forum. I just get confused sometimes with all the forums and index and ect.

It won't happen again, and thank you for correcting my mistake

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
Groovysqirrel
Chat Winner

Groovysqirrel

Number of posts : 38
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Amazed
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Disneyland all the way!
Back to top Go down
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Cheerful
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:53 pm

it's all about WDW for me. there is just so much to do. i could probably spend 2 weeks there and still not see everything that wdw has to offer. plus when i go to wdw i totally get immersed in the disney experience, when i went to dl i just didn't get that same magical feeling. although i do think that dl has a couple rides that are better than their counterparts at wdw, such as POTC and Space Mountain. Mickey Balloon
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:07 pm

I chose Disneyland because I cannot compare the 2 since I've never been to WDW.

I truly do love DLR though. Between the 2 parks, it still takes a good 3-4 days to see/do/ride everything. There is definately more to do in DLR versus California Adventure, but that is where Stitch is, so it's a must to go there Very Happy

I hope to one day go to WDW with our family, but I am truly happy with DLR, it truly is the happiest place on Earth, and it's the original! Smile
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:01 pm

I have never been to WDW so I can't compare the two, but I would definitely choose to go back to DLR before going to WDW because my best friend lives in Cali and I would never miss a chance to get to see her and her family.
Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which-is-better? You-choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 am

So far people think that Walt Disney World is the better of the two

:pop so If you think differen'tly there is still time to vote!

so VOTE VOTE VOTE

~Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:59 am

I have to say, WDW! Smile Only been to DisneyLand once! But I love WDW more Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:27 pm

I just came back from WDW and I personally think since it has so much and is still expanding into another "park" for the future and having perminit homes at WDW in the future, I saw WDW all the way!

"It's a Great Big Beautiful Tommorrow"
~Kanye Nemo
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:22 pm

I like both of them. They each have there differences.

~smalld
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 pm

id say WDW [=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!   Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walt Disney World or Disneyland Which is better? You Choose!
Page 1 of 1