Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK

Go down 
+14
Glaze
dizzy
Dude
Melks
Belin
starwarzkid
lilbumbles
GeckoDragon24
Pizza
Young_Link
Redskins-fan
elusivehawk
Cakester
Kanye
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-28

What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:14 pm

hmmm glad i didnt try vfk
all tho i really didnt like xivio it got me frustrated because it didnt work after about 20 times trying to get an account and then i went into the game thinking wow this game is gonna rock and i didnt like it at all the money is very strangely done and its set up all funky i tried getting used to it but it just wasnt happening so i just gave up on it

[=
Back to top Go down
Cakester
Cakester

Number of posts : 47
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cakester
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Cold
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Glaze wrote:
hmmm glad i didnt try vfk
all tho i really didnt like xivio it got me frustrated because it didnt work after about 20 times trying to get an account and then i went into the game thinking wow this game is gonna rock and i didnt like it at all the money is very strangely done and its set up all funky i tried getting used to it but it just wasnt happening so i just gave up on it

[=

Have you gone inside my head recently? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=9
allevonne
allevonne

Number of posts : 42
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : allevonne, AllyDaDonkey
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Evil
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:17 pm

I really hated VFK. I walked around for two days, I couldn't interact with anybody, and we couldn't even blink or sit the last time I played. I laughed at all of the people who spent $50 for a hat and some furniture. My friend actually tried hacking it once, but failed. She wanted me to join her, but I decided not to. =/

Pixie Hollow was the second worst, it's way too girly and you like really can't do anything more than make a girl character, customize your girly home with some girly furniture and then take some girly quizzes. Blech.

~ Ally Mad
Back to top Go down
Cakester
Cakester

<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Cold

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:44 pm

allevonne wrote:
I really hated VFK. I walked around for two days, I couldn't interact with anybody, and we couldn't even blink or sit the last time I played. I laughed at all of the people who spent $50 for a hat and some furniture. My friend actually tried hacking it once, but failed. She wanted me to join her, but I decided not to. =/

Pixie Hollow was the second worst, it's way too girly and you like really can't do anything more than make a girl character, customize your girly home with some girly furniture and then take some girly quizzes. Blech.

~ Ally Mad

Actually VFK has come a long way since then. You are able to sit and talk now, and you can see most everybody, I think.... I agree with you on the 50 dollar thing. All VFK is going to do is run off with their money. VFK is probably going to flip by Christmas. And what makes me even more mad is that they are showing favoritism to the founders. It is to the point where they are actually TAKING FEATURES AWAY from the free people and letting only the founders have them. Ugggh....
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:58 pm

In VFK, nobody is taking away features from the non-founders. Founders just get extra features. That's the point of a membership...
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 73
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Justin
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:04 pm

starwarzkid wrote:
personally.. VFK ( in my oppinion ) is the worst attempt at a virtual site. they have so many things out of line. I cant stand playing it. I only play for the quests... they have way to many things that VMK had that I think will get them in trouble down the road. I really hope elf island is a great new home.

I Couldn't Agree With You More. VFK Opened In 7 Weeks. They Just Need Some Orignality And Stop Taking Ideas From VMK. They Have Brains And I Don't Think There Using It. VFK Will Never Replace VMK. I Just Don't Feel The Magic There. To Me Elfisland Looks Like A Great Hope For Many Players I Just Hope They Don't Reiun It.
- Justin
king king
Back to top Go down
Cakester
Cakester

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:00 pm

Melks wrote:
In VFK, nobody is taking away features from the non-founders. Founders just get extra features. That's the point of a membership...

They took the playing after hours feature away from free members. Some of us dont have $50 next to our computer to spend on pixels.
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way. No disrespect but, I understand some of us ( actually including me. ) cannot pay $47 for a game, but that was just testing afterhours. They don't mean to just take it away, but it's a part of the development process.

If you don't like VFK, simply don't play it, if you don't like the games that you are flaming, simply don't play them. But your negativity isn't helpful. And many arguments are being created on EIF because of it. I think this topic should be closed.

Melks
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:39 pm

I would have to say VFK all the way!

~smalld
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:40 pm

Thank you for your consideration Melks, maybe the thread should be closed, but I didn't mean to make ppl angry just wanted some opinions.

-Kanye king
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:41 pm

Cakester wrote:
They took the playing after hours feature away from free members. Some of us dont have $50 next to our computer to spend on pixels.
Actually, you can still play after hours, but just single-mode. I think the membership is fair seeing that non-members still can enjoy the game as much as members can. At least VFK is that considerate. Smile

Melks, I agree with you. All this topic is doing is saying negative comments about a site that is still being worked on. I think it should be closed also.

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:43 pm

I understand completely Kanye, no harm was intended. I just feel this is a negative zone. But of course it's not my call, so I cannot say anything further.
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:47 pm

ok LOL Melks is right ppl are too jumpy about this issue lets rap this topic up. Staff pls close the thread.. ty

Kanye
Back to top Go down
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm

Thread closed upon owners request.

AceFighterPilot~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK   What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think was the worst game to try and replace VMK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2