Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Empty
PostSubject: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Hola its Kanye here. You probably have noticed that I haven't been on Elf Island in a week.. Thats because I was at Disney World! I was at the great Coronado Springs Resort. Even though the tropical strom left us a little "wet" at times it was still all worth it because the last two days at Disneys Hollywood Studios and Typhoon Lagoon it was so so so nice out, My family and I went on the Tower of Terror 5 times bc we had fast passes Smile, Love um. ALL in ALL I really can't Lie I wish I was still their every second of the day. I always wanted to go back to disney and I finally did after years and years and years of waiting, we did it all, saw all the shows, went on all the rides, took tons of pictures, and truley experienced the Disney Experience to its fullest. Even though it poored after only three hours of sun in Animal Kingdom, I still think it was my favorite park, and I took the most pictures their. Me and my family went on Expedition Everest (it had no wait bc of fast passes), DINOSAUR, Primial Whirl, which was really fun even though its ment for smaller kids. We saw all the great shows like Finding Nemo the Musical (which was my favorite show of the entire trip) and Festiuval of the Lion King. Sadly their was no jam'in Jungle paraide due to the tropical strom rains that were on and off all day. My second favorite park was Disney Hollywood Studios because of all the trill rides they had like Tower of Terror and The rock'in Rollercoaster, me and my family also really liked "One Man's Dream" which is a showcase and then movie of Walt Disneys lifetime achievements. My second favorite show of the entire vacation was Fantasmic! I probably liked it better than Illuminations at Epcot bc well.. durring illuminations it was pooring and I couldn't even see the world globe! But Fantasmic was great and It was really funny how the first mickey mouse danced..we all enjoyed that, plus it didn't rain even once the whole day we were at Hollywood Studios. The most impressive thing to me durring the time I spent at Disney at The Coronado Springs Resort and at all the parks was the way that the cast members truely acted like they were going out of their way just to make sure you had the perfect time, and I did! So if your ever ever had the slightest though of going on a disney vacation in the past but think its too expensive or just for little kids I would highly think again, Disney is for all ages and is always a "magical experience".

If I can I will be posting pictures I took from my disney vacation on this thread. But first Ill need premission from slinkyman or other administrators.

Have a great day
"Because its a Great Big Beautiful Tommorrow" - one of the songs from a disney show about improvement that I can't get out of my head..

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> : Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:22 pm

glad you had a great time despite the bad weather. i bet crowds/lines were lower/shorter because of it too right? i remember the last time i went i was able to do the world showcase in like 4 hours because of the rain. everyone took cover but our group just put our disney ponchos on and had fun puddle splashing from country to country Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Welcome Back! I would love to see some pictures Smile

Melks Disney Hollywood Stu
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 pm

I think im going to post all of the pictures under the disney photo of the day thread in a couple days. I took a ton..

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Great! I'd find them neat. I always loved Disney and Florida.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Welcome back!
Sounds like you have a great time! I'm glad you did. I hope to see some pictures soon. Smile

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(   Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Offically Back From my WDW Vacation :(
Page 1 of 1