Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?

Go down 
+11
Shadow
Young_Link
dizzy
C.lo
Scrumperton
ACECpt.RICH
Melks
starwarzkid
Kanye
Redskins-fan
lilbumbles
15 posters
AuthorMessage
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Goofy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 am

Mine is lilbumbles

I like bumble bees, I think they are cute as a little bug so I had little_bumbles as my Neopets title and now with VMK I shortened it a bit...well I really like it so that is how all my characters/avatars are made if the gamesite lets me Very Happy

This is how it will be for EI as well.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Figment Bounce my first name was acethunder. i really dont know how i got the name, but it just stuck.. than i got Dinozzo, (it was supposed to be Dinozzo, but i only put in one z for the registration..) i really dont know how i got the name.. and then i got Redskins_fan becuase of my love of D.C. sports teams. except soccer.. soccer isnt a favorite of mine. i was born 10 minutes outside of Washington D.C., and i just loved the area! all of the parts except for the areas along the anacostia river.. its just not a very nice place.. kind of like the bronx in New York City, or the south side of Chicago.. but now im torn between 3 MLB teams.. the O's which i grew up with, the Cubs which has always been the favorite team since my family came here, and the Nationals. im in favor of dropping the nationals, even tho they are the hometown team. but partly because i cant be a Cubs fan and and Orioles fan if im a Nationals fan.. some things just dont mix...
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 pm

My vmk name was from my name. (MichealJ) My Elf Island name Kanye is bc of Kanye West the rapper.

~Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
starwarzkid
starwarzkid

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : starwarzkid
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Gleeful
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:53 pm

well I like starwars so starwarzkid is my EI and VMK names and thats my title for alot of games lol
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Melks stands for no meaning what so ever.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
ACECpt.RICH
ACECpt.RICH

Number of posts : 88
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : ACECptRICH
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Tired
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 pm

ACECpt.RICH

ACE
-Ace
Cpt.
-Captain
RICH
-My name, Rich

I was inspired by Captain Jack Sparrow, but VMK wouldn't let me.
People often confused ACECpt.RICH with ACCEpt.RICH, though it's not.
Back to top Go down
Scrumperton
Scrumperton

Number of posts : 11
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Scrumperton
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:35 pm

When I first signed up for VMK, I wanted my title to be Scrump (Lilo's dolls name) but it wasn't allowed. So I kept trying different variations of the name and it accepted Scrumperton. (Why Scrumperton is more acceptable than just Scrump is beyond me.) I use the same name for any site/game I join just out of plain laziness- it's so much easier to use the same name for everything.
Back to top Go down
C.lo

Number of posts : 4
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Petunia
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Sarcastic
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 am

C.lo, a play off my real name, was my original VMK name. When they made me change it ( for some unknown reason), I became See.low and the rest is history.
I couldn't register for C.lo at EI so I registered as Petunia, a name my mama called me when I was just a wee elf. flower
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 am

My VMK name was dizzybutterfly but for EI it was too long so I shortened it to dizzy.
I came up with the name dizzybutterfly because I like butterflies and because they flutter about until they look like they are dizzy I became dizzybutterfly.
I use it on all sites that I can but some say it's too long.
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Melks wrote:
Melks stands for no meaning what so ever.
I thought it stood for "milk" (your signature).

ACECpt.RICH wrote:
People often confused ACECpt.RICH with ACCEpt.RICH, though it's not.
Sorry, but I was one of those people too. No However, in Elf Island, can I call you Accept?

My name in both VMK and EI is Young_Link. I think you all know where that came from. I originally wanted to be Link (from super smash brothers) in VMK, but that was already taken. Then, I chose Young_Link (also from super smash brothers) and that has been my name ever since. Please call me Link, not Young when I'm in Ei. Very Happy

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Shadow
Contest Winner
Shadow

Number of posts : 89
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Shadow
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 2nd Place Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 pm

My name is my cat's name, Shadow, whom I love very much Good Vibes Shadow is usually already in use everywhere, so I turn it in to some variation of Shadow Cat, but since EI is new I got to snag Shadow and a few other names that are really meaningful to me, like Jayne, which is my mom's name, but spelled differently; and Dove, which reminds me of watching the mourning doves on the bird feeder outside with my mom when I was younger. I've been using mainly Shadow Cat-related names for a reeeeeally long time, so it's stuck ^^
Back to top Go down
Comic
Comic

Number of posts : 106
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Comic
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:40 pm

Well, I tried naming my VMK character "Sponge bob", but apparently it was taken, so in suggestions it said "Comicsponge", then I shortened it to "Comic".

- Comic
Back to top Go down
angel_kie
Chat Winner

angel_kie

Number of posts : 63
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : angel_kie
<b>My Mood</b> : What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Angelic
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Well, my bff on VMK was angel_key, so I just decied to make a twin and I typed: angel_kie
Back to top Go down
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 73
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Justin
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Well In VMK I Started Out With Justyboy.
My Grandma Use To Always Call Me That So I Was Justyboy In VMK Wink. I Think Went To Another Account Called Flying_Justyboy Since I Love Planes So Much. That Later Lead To ImJustAFlyingDude On VMK Cause I'm The Only Dude That Can Fly Wink. Anyway On VFK I'm Justin Cause That's My Name In Real And I Wanted To Be The ONLY Justin On VFK Wink. I Also Made Justin On Elfisland. So There You Go LOL.
- Justin
king king
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Ummm my name has no meaning what-so-ever.. lol
i fliped through the dictionary and found Glaze and liked how it sounded so i used it [=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?   What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your VMK & Elf Island Name mean?
Page 1 of 1