Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

YOUR Politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : YOUR Politics Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

YOUR Politics Empty
PostSubject: YOUR Politics   YOUR Politics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 am

Welcome to the Thread about Politics! This is where YOU can share YOUR opinions, on the candidates, parties, and your take on the action, for the 08 Election for Presidency!

I myself, am a Democrat and I like Senator Obama, Joe Bidon, and Hillary Clinton. Their views are sacred to my beliefs.

Suspect NOTE: Please no flaming against any others beliefs, on the candidates, parties, or views. And keep in mind at all times, of the Elf Island Forum Site Rules, which can be found here: http://elfislandforums.com/faq.htm.

Everyone is different so please keep in mind of other's feelings.

Thanks!
Let the Critisism Begin! Goofy Bounce
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : YOUR Politics Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

YOUR Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR Politics   YOUR Politics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 pm

Barack Obama, thats my choice.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : YOUR Politics Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

YOUR Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR Politics   YOUR Politics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Hello,
I can understand your purpose for posting this thread, however it breaks our "Beliefs" rule. We continue to make this site as G rated as possible for all of our members. As a reminder, this is what it states:

Beliefs
Discussing Political or Religious beliefs are not allowed here. You are only allowed to wish someone a "Happy/Merry _________”. Please be aware of this rule when posting. Action will be taken if this rule is broken.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
We're sorry for any kind of inconvience this may have caused you. Please remember this rule for future posting. We hope you continue to enjoy Elf Island Forums now and the future it holds for everyone!

Thread Closed.

AceFighterPilot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YOUR Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR Politics   YOUR Politics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR Politics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: