Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot?

Go down 
3 posters

what is your favorite Epcot land/pavilion?
Innoventions: The Road to Tomorrow
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap15%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
SpaceShip Earth
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap0%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Test Track
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap10%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Mission Space
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap5%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The Sea's With Nemo and Friends
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap5%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Imagination!
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap15%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
The Land
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap10%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Mexico
 10% [ 2 ]
Norway
 5% [ 1 ]
China
 5% [ 1 ]
Germany
 10% [ 2 ]
Italy
what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_lcap0%what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The American Adventure
 0% [ 0 ]
Japan
 0% [ 0 ]
Morocco
 0% [ 0 ]
france
 0% [ 0 ]
United Kingdom
 0% [ 0 ]
Canada
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Empty
PostSubject: what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot?   what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 pm

Figment Bounce im partial to the Germany pavilion, Innoventions, Test Track, Imagination, and Mission Space. and yes, all of those are pavilions and attractions
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot?   what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 pm

My favorites are in this order. China, Innovations, Mexico, and then Japan. All the Pavillions in Epcot are great though, their what makes Epcot different and give it its own purpose in wdw.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>My Mood</b> : what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot?   what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm

I like them all [=
but i picked Germany, Test track, and some others but i dont remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot?   what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite land/pavilion of Epcot?
Page 1 of 1