Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!

Go down 
+4
slinkyman
Young_Link
Melks
Elfstar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfstar
Elfstar

Number of posts : 39
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : as seen above, Charlie in vmk Sad missing it badly
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-08-05

More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Empty
PostSubject: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:48 pm

The Olympics is not over!!! If your craving for more Olympic action and excitement there is still more to come, so get behind the teams you represent and watch with joy, excitement and determination!!!

(ps... where is the support from the elfisland forums, we did it for the original Olympics, why not the Paralympics scratch Suspect - just my 2 cents)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN Very Happy
Clap Group Hug 1st 2nd 3rd Group Hug Clap
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Good Luck to the athletes! May this be a memorable time. Hugs

As for the nobody posting about this topic, it's not as if we don't care, if that's what your feeling, because that's silly, of course we do. With school starting, I haven't been " up-to-date ", with all the happenings and what's on TV.

Melks
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm sure the Paralympics will be ust as good as the Olympics. Good luck athletes! I hope I can watch some of the competitions that come on. Smile

Link sunny
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Elfstar
Elfstar

Number of posts : 39
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : as seen above, Charlie in vmk Sad missing it badly
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 am

What a amazing effort to light the caldron the strength and determination, its a way of saying, were just as good as the people with out disability’s, I mean how amazing was that!!! Sheer power

melks don’t worry I was not really on about the members, more the staff and the fact the website has nothing up about it, but it did for the original Olympics!!!Thumbs Up

Group Hug 1st 2nd 3rd Group Hug
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:41 am

As Melks said everyone is mainly getting back into the swing of things. The staff are very busy looking into a possible new forum service which will allow us to do MANY awesome and fun events in the future! Plus remember that we cannot celebrate everything that is going on in the world. What about everything else that we could celebrate today? Google's 10th Anniversary? Remembering the 5.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Athens 9 years ago? Celebrating Brazil's Independence Day? There are so many things that happen on any given day that its not possible to celebrate it all. Just because we don't doing anything special doesn't mean we don't care.

With all that said... GOOD LUCK ATHLETES!! 1st Clap 2 Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:58 am

woot woot throw your hands in the air and wave um like you just don't care when I say Para ya'll say lympics.

Para! Lympics!

Para! Lympics!

Last edited by AceFighterPilot on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Political Advertising Violation)
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Silly
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Wo Lets Go Paralympics [=
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Yeah our family was thinking about this while the regular olympics was televised, that it would be awesome to show all the strengths of athletes with disabilities!

Is this on TV anywhere? If so could you please let me know!

Thanks a bunch! I love you
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 pm

I haven't seen any commericals promoting the paralympics, but it was my understanding that they would be held in Beijing. I wish we knew so we could watch them if they are televised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!   More support for the  Paralympics  pleease!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More support for the Paralympics pleease!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elf Island Forums :: Other :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: