Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what was your favorite land on vmk?

Go down 
+23
dizzy
StarStruck
Groovysqirrel
gReEn_GuRl
zangzag
Melks
xjUjUx3
nightmaretime
smalld
TravisSch
carla
jessthemessace
Slamina
Buzz
Odwa
LETTYbear
Pizza
IndaB
bugdozer
Horse
slinkyman
Nightman
Redskins-fan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xjUjUx3
xjUjUx3

Number of posts : 86
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : xjUjUx
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Cold
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder

Registration date : 2008-08-05

what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 pm

I didn't really have a favorite. But; maybe I liked Fantasyland and Adventureland the most. Especially because of the POTC game!
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 pm

I loved Adventureland, and Fantasyland! Main Street was just 1st , because it's already the best!

Melks

P.S- Frontierland never had much going on, they needed more themed rooms. Like a Shooting Range game, or something. Tomorrowland bored me, except for the Space Mountain Ride!

New Orleans was just a great place to relax, especially New Orleans Square, and the VMK Gallery, I Loved listening to the music and just sittin' there in the mornings.Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
zangzag
zangzag

Number of posts : 25
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : zangzag
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 pm

new orleans/adventureland/mainstreet
Back to top Go down
gReEn_GuRl

Number of posts : 1

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 pm

I really liked Fantasyland and Adventureland. Frontierland was my least favorite, but it was still okay. I miss VMK!
Back to top Go down
Groovysqirrel
Chat Winner

Groovysqirrel

Number of posts : 38
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Amazed
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:20 pm

New Orleans Square and Adventureland since those are my two favorite from Disneyland! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Cheerful
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:37 pm

i liked main street, nothing compared to dancing at the end of the day at castle forecourt with friends. and fantasyland i loved being able to ride the rides.
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:20 am

My favorites were Adventureland & Fantasyland.

Mickey Kid
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 am

I loved Adventureland because of Pirates, my most favorite area in VMK! I loved saying hi to Walt & Mickey too!Waving Mickey
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Adventureland, because I really like explorers tent and elephant bathing pool. My second favorite area was mainstreet U.S.A because it really reminded me of Disney.

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
shni

Number of posts : 6
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : shni
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Cold

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:16 am

Out of all the lands I must say I spent alot of time in Tomorrowland because I loved to drive my car, dive into water and, go into outterspace.
Tinkerbell Flying what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Ywhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Owhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Uwhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Rwhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Space what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Bwhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Ewhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Swhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Twhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Iwhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Ewhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Space what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Swhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Hwhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Nwhat was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 I
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Silly
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Eh the tiki island
sorry i dont remember what it was called lol with all the time i spent there to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite land on vmk?   what was your favorite land on vmk? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite land on vmk?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2