Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..

Go down 
+22
dizzy
StarStruck
PinkPinkNicole
zangzag
xjUjUx3
Gsterg
elusivehawk
Melks
nightmaretime
ACECpt.RICH
Slamina
Cherishina
Pizza
IndaB
Joeywuzhere
Nightman
smalld
Buzz
Drayton
bugdozer
Lil-Rich
Redskins-fan
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Empty
PostSubject: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Figment Bounce mine was either my bird, or my figment hat.. they were just favorite when i first got them..
Back to top Go down
Lil-Rich

Number of posts : 209
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:34 pm

My sparrow,silver ears,my flip hat and bird hat.Some others like my red crate and my beta too.They were given to me before VMK closed by my best friends.

Your gonna make me cry!
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Figment Bounce sure i miss my sparrow, but that just wasnt what i really cared for.. ok who am i kidding i loved it.. but it just didnt mean much to me besides being one of the most expensive things.. its kinda like how everyone would give up there items just for the friends and the magic again.. i wasnt the richest person, but what i bought just wasnt to show that i had rare, it was that i wanted the item..
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Stressed
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 pm

I miss my princess hat and I miss my bug's quiet place room Sad

Bug

Last edited by bugdozer on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lil-Rich

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 pm

And I forgot to add...I miss VMK's friendly enviornment.
Back to top Go down
Drayton
Contest Winner
Drayton

Number of posts : 22
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Drayton
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 3rd Place

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 am

My favorite items were the stage parts. You could do so much with them, and they were so fun to use. I really miss all the great items from VMK. Crying or Very sad I hope Elf Island will have nice items too.
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 am

I miss the grey cowboy tops and the white snowmen "/

- Buzz
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 am

Figment Bounce those were pretty awesome.. especially the top with no vest.. made the sparrow pants and shoes look pretty good.. i didnt wear the hat much, just my bird.. im not giving up my first quest piece that i earned.. i never had the chance for the snowmen, partly because i never had enuf extra rare for them..
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:05 am

I have alot of favorites they are:

-Stitch Hat
-ALL tiki stuff
-Peterpan Dark ride stuff.
-Herbie shirt
-Cowboy pants
-herbice shoes

~smalld
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Nightman
Nightman

Number of posts : 95
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Nightman
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Shocked

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:30 am

all were very great i loved all hats the most... and the christmas pins because they came out on my birthday:|
Back to top Go down
Joeywuzhere
Joeywuzhere

Number of posts : 2
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Joeywuzhere
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Yeehaw

PostSubject: Favorite Item   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 am

Hey this is my first post ever on elf island forums. But anyway this post goes out asking what was your favorite item in vmk. I would have to say mine in the Famous Bird hat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=57
IndaB
IndaB

Number of posts : 21
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : IndaB
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Mellow
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 pm

oh the cute!!! NEMO!! HAT!! IT WAS SO CUTE!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Angry
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:07 pm

My favorite item was the Firewall. It was unique and I was a BIG collector of Pirate Quest

~ Pizza
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Figment Bounce i miss my space mountain ride room.. i spent about 20K credits on it, and never showed it to anyone except 2 friends.. it just took my mind off off so many things when i would just build and build and build. i had 5 rooms in total, but only 2 serious ride rooms.. i had a VIP entrance to it, so u could skip the lines in the queue room. and i had 2 ride rooms, than a exit/gift shop/cafe/ mini ride.. i also put in a quest machine towards the end of vmk.. i just wish i could have had a pic of it..
Back to top Go down
Cherishina
Cherishina

Number of posts : 116
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cherishina
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Cheerful
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

I miss my stitch hat and pins
Back to top Go down
Slamina
Slamina

Number of posts : 21
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : I signed up as Slamina
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:42 pm

I loved the pirate maze walls, I used them in almost all of my rooms! I also really liked the palm tree trunks.
Back to top Go down
ACECpt.RICH
ACECpt.RICH

Number of posts : 88
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : ACECptRICH
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Tired
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:28 pm

I liked the tiki items. The tiki fountain and the tiki items that came out towards the end of VMK in particular are the one's I liked the most.
Back to top Go down
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Besides Firewalls, I also LOVED Number Generators. They were 50% of the time included into my rooms. I just loved them to make games and rooms and such.

~ Pizza
Cool
Back to top Go down
nightmaretime
nightmaretime

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:03 pm

Cookie presses. (Penny presses, I know...but for me it generated chocolate chip cookies on demand.)

I had a press in every room I built....all 176 rooms. Smile
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:11 pm

I loved the baseball bases! They could go into anything. I also loved the PeterPan Trees, which came out toward the end of VMK, I used them to make my " The Little Red Apple Farm ", room. Which VMK_Tiger and HOST_Hurricane attended Cool , lol...

I made ladders with the bases and such, and everyone LOVED it! Some of you may remember it.

Aviation Happy Melks
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
elusivehawk
elusivehawk

Number of posts : 61
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : elusive_hawk
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. NoMood
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce mine was either my bird, or my figment hat.. they were just favorite when i first got them..
Mine was the Stitch Magic. I was earning up for it, but when i got the credits it wasn't there! So i attempted to trade people, and eventually at the last day of VMK i got it. I also got my driver's license and car magic on that day, too. Good thing i got a picture of both.
Back to top Go down
Gsterg
Gsterg

Number of posts : 17
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Gsterg
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:08 pm

i ALWAYS wanted all those unreleased PPR and ALR ride items that they STILL NEVER released! All the ones they didnt release were so pretty lol
Back to top Go down
xjUjUx3
xjUjUx3

Number of posts : 86
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : xjUjUx
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Cold

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:06 am

I loved the crates and also the the the turnstiles and alot more other stuff.
Back to top Go down
zangzag
zangzag

Number of posts : 25
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : zangzag
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:35 pm

traditional (black) mickey ears 2 Thumbs Up
bird hat
white snowman
Back to top Go down
PinkPinkNicole
PinkPinkNicole

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : vmk_pink
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Asleep
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:39 pm

-My red HDKL t-shirt
-My Diver's Helmet

i just really loved those two pieces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next