Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..

Go down 
+22
dizzy
StarStruck
PinkPinkNicole
zangzag
xjUjUx3
Gsterg
elusivehawk
Melks
nightmaretime
ACECpt.RICH
Slamina
Cherishina
Pizza
IndaB
Joeywuzhere
Nightman
smalld
Buzz
Drayton
bugdozer
Lil-Rich
Redskins-fan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 pm

i can't decide on just one item so i broke it down by category

favorite furniture: the tiki furniture and Lilo & Stitch furniture that came out right before the game closed.
favorite pin set: the original haunted mansion pins, i just loved the way they looked
favorite hat: what says disney more than the original black mickey ears?
favorite outfit: pink straw hat, brown cowboy no vest, cowboy pants and sparrow shoes. 2 Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:11 am

my favorite items were the black mickey ears, the princess hat and my sparrow suit.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:08 am

Definately Stitch hat...LOL can't tell can ya! My girls and I took a special trip just to DLR to get them. And the lady was so nice when she booked our trip and gave us 4 Stitch hats!!!

I also loved me cowboy pants and brown cowboy shirt & always wanted Sparrow, and I finally got it the last day VMK closed Sad Oh well at least I can say I had it!
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:31 pm

My favorite itmes I used in all my rooms I think are water carpets, red/green travel trunks, tiki carpets, tiki idols, plam trunks and tiki fountains.

My favoite itmes I acquired on vmk were my prized 1st year tiki pin collection: Rongo, Tangoroa, Tangoroa Ru, The tiki tiki room pin, and Maui. Also I loved my Jungle Cruise pins, my forites in order were: Lion, Toucan, Hyena, zebra and then giraffe. My forite clothes that I had in vmk were my green explorers jacket, bird hat, flip hat, and gold mickey ears.

P.S. ACECpt.RICH always wanted my tiki pin set and Jungle cruise sets before I left vmk and Im sorry Rich bc I totally forgot about that until now... lol!

Kanye-EIF
MichealJ-vmk
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Silly
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Figment Bounce i miss my Everest pins.. i freakin' love the theme of the ride, and i loved the pin set and clothes.. on my second account Dinozo, the only clothes i had on him were the Everest set.. i had rare clothes like sparrow pants for him, i just wanted it to be more about friends and just getting the stuff that i wanted, not just the rare items..
Back to top Go down
shni

Number of posts : 6
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : shni
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Cold

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm

I miss mii

~Gold ears

~ Dream Ears

~Mickey TV

~Home theater set

~Mama-Cita { person who made VMK VILLIAGE ON VMK}

~Cowboy pants

~ My Rooms

~Friends

~My tons of money cause I did the big quest fortons of money

If ya remember me I'm shni I was rich but not very famous but mii name was so easy to rememba maybe i did become famous hehe Tinkerbell Flying
Ya Bestie ~ shni &hearts;
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Silly
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:10 pm

probably my superhero pants lol i would wear them with like a unmatching top and just walk around like that

but i also likes
sparrowhat, bird, the teleport magic, cowboy pants and my football helmet because my best friend gave it to me ... maybe she was trying to tell me somthing O.o heh [=
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

oh and i forgot my black&&gold ears
i sorta stoped playing when i found out it was closing so i didnt get any of the new suff that came out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..   what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite item? it doesnt have to be rare..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2