Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..

Go down 
+8
Marebear
illusionistic
xjUjUx3
Buzz
slinkyman
Young_Link
bugdozer
Redskins-fan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Empty
PostSubject: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:33 am

Figment Bounce what was your favorite room that you created? i was partial to my space mountain ride room part one. just around 10K credits went into that.. just for a ton of ride pieces some poles and decorations.. i only showed it to i think 3 friends.. just a secret project that i was gonna release on the last week.. i did eventually cept it was on the last day. just a party for all of my friends and a place to call my very own ride.. sorry i dont have pics guys.. never knew how to..
Back to top Go down
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:33 am

Hi,

I did not build a whole lot but i loved the cafe room we got near the end. I built Bug's Rockin Starlight Cafe and it was one of my favorite rooms i ever built. The curtains opened to show the place you would go to pick up food. I spent a lot of time in there the last few weeks and miss it very much Sad

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Bugrockincafe2

Bug
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 am

Wow, bug. That's a great room! I would have loved to come there if VMK was still open. Smile

Here's my room in two themes.

Tropical Theme:
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Coatofarms
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Anyone is welcome to view all my rooms via this link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Exprcoofto/MyVirtualMagicKingdomGuestRooms/photo#5205137550250796226

These are a few of my favorites:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Exprcoofto/MyVirtualMagicKingdomGuestRooms/photo#5205137803653866882

I ran this birthday party for Host Lily two years in a row. Both times were very magical. Hugs

http://picasaweb.google.com/Exprcoofto/MyVirtualMagicKingdomGuestRooms/photo#5205137863783409074

This is my Where in VMK? Quest! that I ran a lot before VMK closed. I really loved this game I did on a forum so I brought it into VMK as a quest. It was a smashing hit! Even some testers visited it. Smile

http://picasaweb.google.com/Exprcoofto/MyVirtualMagicKingdomGuestRooms/photo#5205138538093275154

This is my enchanted tiki gardens based after the one in Disneyland. I thought it came out really good. I made this right before VMK closed. Boy do I miss all my rooms... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:58 pm

Here was my favorite room that I had, Ink visited there!

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 718350029_l-1
Back to top Go down
xjUjUx3
xjUjUx3

Number of posts : 86
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : xjUjUx
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Cold

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:52 pm

I had alot of rooms but I always ended up not liking them but in the end, these were the only two rooms that actually stayed:

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 293alpy

and..

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 11uw4u1
Back to top Go down
illusionistic
illusionistic

Number of posts : 7
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder 100th member!

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:34 am

I loved all of my rooms but i'll show you my very favoritie rooms.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 2n1gswm

^^ Pirates Of The Carribean.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 2qm3m0p

^^ Gingerbread Coaster Station

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 2d9ttds

^^ Carribean Key Indoor Waterpark

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. 2419r8k

^^ illusionistic's Frozen Palace

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Nb7vkh

^^ Stitch's Great Escape

Sorry but I loved all of my rooms in different ways. I love sharing them with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Silly

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm

Figment Bounce i remember the stitch's great escape room! i was in that pic too..(guy wearing the tower of terror shirt, cowboy pants, skull pirate hat and i had blue hair. always had to have the blue hair.)
Back to top Go down
Marebear
Marebear

Number of posts : 12
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Marebear and Bear (I believe)
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Fine
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:18 pm

I had a few rooms that I liked...
(A Walk Back in Time - pictures of friends and other memories [180 pictures on the wall and 10 in the album] Smile)
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. AWalkBackinTime

(Results of Boredom - I accidentally made a creature out of crates, which my friend named Oswald)
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. ResultsofBoredom

(The Many Things Room - self-explanatory Wink)
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. TheManyThingsRoom

(Holidays Reflected [I think that's what it was called] - my last room made in VMK; yes, this picture is edited because this was the only room I missed when taking pictures of rooms)
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. HolidaysReflectedwithpresents2

(VMK Holidays Room from the Past - My first room after being redone ["from the past" because I had made a better VMK Holidays Room and tore down my first copy] )
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. VMKHolidaysRoomfromthePast2
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:06 pm

I really liked all the rooms I made on VMK. I was MichealJ on vmk some of you might know me. I won Best Guest For Free 50th Mickeys, Central Park and best quest room for Tangoroas Major Meltdown Quest.

some of the rooms I made that I liked alot:
- Free 50th Mickeys, Central Park
- VMK Islands of Adventure
- Expedition Everest The ride(Lobby)
- Ice cave (first ride room)
- Burning Hilltop (second ride room)
- The Summit (thrid and final ride room)
- Stitch's Aloha Trade room (the exit to my everest ride and enterance back to the lobby)
-Hanging Tent With Crush
- VMK Gaint Stitch
-Lilo and Stitch Adventure Quests
(I only have two pictures bc my friends took them. I never installed vmk pal bc vmk always told you not too Sad )
to see the picture of my best guest room Free 50th Mickeys, Central Park * you have to watch VMK TV Episode one where Aqua and sports made a interview about me wining and my room. Actually I found this picture of my room!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_wEzNEjQg
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Room_2007_07_23_michealj
to see the video click on this link
they also have a picture of my giant stitch face room in this Episode under the part that says rooms that should have won best guest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0_dX8emyI&feature=related
Their was always a ton of ppl in my rooms when I hosted them so you might be in the shots idk see for yourself.
If you can find a picture of my best quest room Tangaroas Major Meltdown and post it I would be very happy! and ty. Enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:14 pm

My favorite was: Tiki Bridge Hopping! (It was a game)

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Tikitbridgehoppinggm3

and my Giant Stitch Room:

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Giantstitchsgreatescapevo6
~smalld

Last edited by smalld on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:17 pm

But that picture of Free 50th Mickeys Central park was the old version. Later after I won I eventually added features like. where the log to the right of the room is I added a Magic Kingdom Castle prop and as many of you know from now on after I won my ride was continuos and went around and around,not like in the picture where you can see the track ended. I made the track hidden behind the hedge walls on the bride and it brought you around the entire rooms continuosly. I also added two more gingerbread benches to the bridge. And as many of you remember the albums were full of all the Hidden Mickey Pictures in vmk all 50 of them.

~Kanye Nemo
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Number of posts : 144
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 pm

Whoah.
You're all so talented [x
Haha, I made a birthday room for a friend..
what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. LETSGOPARTY
I haven't got a copy of it saved without the white text. LOL.
Back to top Go down
ACECpt.RICH
ACECpt.RICH

Number of posts : 88
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : ACECptRICH
<b>My Mood</b> : what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Tired
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

A few of my favorites...

Captain Blackheart's Pirate Prison
This was made after the "big quest". I had so many credits I didn't know what to do with them. I also loved these new prison wall pieces, so I made this. I was going to put a quest in that room, however since space was limited, I couldn't. It was fun just to sit at the table and talk with friends though, I wish I could have had more time to keep it open and have visitors.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. L-1

The Tiki Luau
I loved the new Tiki items and needed to make a room out of them. A lot of my friends gave me most of the stuff in there (surprise surprise, all the quest prizes I had given away left me short on credits). I put that together and opened the room for a couple of days and gave away inferno in there to someone who probably would never have gotten it. I had a queue of 150+ people, so it kept me busy. I found HOST_Harmony in New Orleans square a couple days later and she actually gave me an inferno as well as the Nemo hat & shirt, so I got back when I "lost". Though, I ended up giving that inferno to a good friend (who is a member here on ### what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Wink that probably wouldn't have gotten it.) I'm glad she had the opportunity to dance with fire under her before VMK closed.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. I

ACECpt.RICH's Quest Park
I wanted to end up making something like Ranch's quest room where he had a ton of quest machines. Sadly, time and lack of credits got the best of me, and this was all I was able to put together. I had 5 Quest Kiosks and all, and had the credits to buy several more. I believe I "finished" around 25-30 on the Top 100 Quest Author list.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. H

Memory Square
This was inspired by MamaCita (aka LadyCita). I liked how she had a little fountain in the center of her VMK Village rooms, so I made a room with it, and converted it into a peaceful "town square" where I could just relax and talk with friends and visitors the last few weeks of VMK.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. F

Finding Neverland
I wanted the Peter Pan ride start and items the moment I found out they would become available to us some day. Unfortunately, they didn't come until the last days of VMK. It would have been fun to take part in a Dark Ride "Create your own Ride" contest. It was inspired by OhGee. After seeing her room, I wanted to create my own, and she gave me some ideas and inspiration as well as provided some items.

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..   what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite room that u created? maybe u can post a pic if u want..
Page 1 of 1