Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

any ideas for new disney parks?

Go down 
+2
Buzz
Redskins-fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
<b>My Mood</b> : any ideas for new disney parks? Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-28

any ideas for new disney parks? Empty
PostSubject: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:18 am

Figment Bounce ive been posting so many new topics, that im starting to run out of ideas.. so u guys need to help.(besides moderators, u guys are working perfectly!)

but anyways, i think its time that disney expanded again on US soil. i know that they opened up DCA 7 years ago, but it seems that right about now, they would be unveiling new park plans, or even new hotel plans.. they need more parks for all the people to go too.. it seems that each time i go, there is more people. Disney is too small for a company that could be taking in a lot more money than what they're taking in now.. i remember back when Disney World had 3 parks, Disneyland had Disneyland, and they didnt have that many overseas parks.. I think its time they bring out those prints of blue again.
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 am

Figment Bounce Disney has never made a bad park. and they will never do that.. i think they just need more thrill rides. rides that have inversions, corkscrews, etc.. i love the theme of the rides, each and every one of them, but theres just so little of them.. i know it costs a lot of money, but its disney.. u pay 4$ for a churro,dont tell me that they're not getting a lot of money.. it may be expensive but i get my money's worth whenever i go.( i dont spend a dime on disney, its my parents. unless its for merchendise. which i spend roughly 150$ a year on.. its all those pins! so wonderful, but yet they burn a hole the size of Spaceship Earth into your pocket! i guess all that money is for the extra magic! but then again, u cant put a price on happiness!).
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>My Mood</b> : any ideas for new disney parks? Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 am

I can see the Disney Company making a tropical Disney Kingdom in Hawaii or other Pacific Island. I know Disney owns a few islands, they would be perfect places to expand their busines ...
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 am

Figment Bounce that probably what the new land in hawaii is for! a couple months ago, they bought a large chunk of land off of one of the islands. they said they were building a DVC hotel there. why would u build a DVC hotel thats a long distance away from any park..?
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:58 am

Exactly what I was wondering. You can't just have a Disney hotel, you have to have some kind of attraction near it. Although i'm not sure about a park in hawaii, it rains way too much there
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 am

Figment Bounce that is kinda odd.. disney trys to choose places that dont have too much tourism..
Back to top Go down
slinkyman
EIF Owner

Admin

EIF OwnerAdmin
slinkyman

Number of posts : 297
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : slinkyman
<b>My Mood</b> : any ideas for new disney parks? Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden WingsElf Island Forums Founder
Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:04 am

I'm wondering if Australia would do some good business for a Disney Park. The closest for them is either Tokyo or California.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Figment Bounce true.. they need to be more global and build more parks.. so much money to be made out in the world. i just dont want disney to build a Disneyland every 10 miles..
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : any ideas for new disney parks? Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce that probably what the new land in hawaii is for! a couple months ago, they bought a large chunk of land off of one of the islands. they said they were building a DVC hotel there. why would u build a DVC hotel thats a long distance away from any park..?

Sounds interesting...almost like a stopping ground for their cruiselines like Castaway Cay.

I know it would be nice for them to build a park in the middle of the US so the mid-westerners don't have to travel so far to WDW or DLR to visit a park.

I would love to visit Paris or Tokyo but I'll probably be a little granny by the time I get to those! LOL
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Figment Bounce one in the midwest would be really nice.. so all i would proly have to do is just take the metra and a bus.. but i think it would get a bit chilly if they built it here. there is so much empty space outside of chicago that they could build on. but then summer's going to get a bit tough deciding how to spend my money. Cubs tickets or Disney tickets..? and im not settling for the cheap tickets either.. having a Disney park a couple miles away from me would save me a lot of money on plane tickets and rental cars.
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:02 pm

They should make a park, in a couple other continents, so others have a chance to visit, without traveling too far.

But I understand they have enough as it is Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

They need to make a Disney Park In New York! It could incorperate how Walt Disney made his first start as an animator in N.Y.C with Lucky Rabbitt. They could have a section dedicated to Ellis Island bc so many ppl from around the globe go to disney parks in the U.S. everyday, they could learn about ppl who actually came to the america and signed the Ellis Island book. Then Disney could have its own collections of machines that would ask you questions and record where you came from, so ppl could keep coming back to see all the gobal travelers their was to the park, Disney could start their own Eillis Island (in a way). Their could be a gaint mickey dressed in the statue of liberty clothing, or even better a donald dressed in liberty clothes! Their would be a entire paths of city street replicas, one including walt disneys first aniamtion company and lots of signs of the lucky rabbit plus his frist animations of steam boat willie could be playing in the manhattan section of the park on broadway, along with a lion king, mary popins, and little mermaid broadway show. Plus disney could make their own ice skatting building so ppl can ice skate in the summer or when theirs actually real snow in the holidays. Their could be a Brooklyn Bridge sculpted out of all the disney characters that you could atually walk over to get in the park! With a subway underground for transportation to all the rides and shows, everywhere around the park. Their would be street preformers as acts on sidewalks that you could watch and be entertained by. Their could be a huge ice cream show called The Three Little Pigs, bc one of disneys first films was the three little pigs.
Oh this is such a good idea im going to send it to disney myself!!! Thanks redskinsfan for making my creative side work!

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Figment Bounce no problem. Disney does need more parks..
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Disney needs more thrill rides, bc when I went on even space mountain, test track, and rock'in rollercoaster expecially was very very mild. I know their trying to make every ride family friendly but the only ride that was kinda thrilling was tower of terror and it was kind of tame for my taste and other thrill seekers that probably end up going to Universal, Islands of adventure or bush gardens, even six flags. But disney does have all the other parks beat on atmosphere, themes, area, and over all (magic) lol! well its something special you feel that you only get from a disney vacation.

P.S. Disney's rollercoasters are lacking height and drops!! Never in my life have I been on so many coasters with no drops at all! -sad-
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any ideas for new disney parks?   any ideas for new disney parks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any ideas for new disney parks?
Page 1 of 1