Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

New to the Island

Go down 
+9
lilbumbles
Kanye
AlphaJimmy
souper
xjUjUx3
Pizza
AceFighterPilot
TravisSch
StarStruck
13 posters
AuthorMessage
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 pm

Hey everyone, its Savvy.Star from VMK and VFK, thought i'd try out a new name on EI Very Happy
I can't wait for the game to open, everything looks amazing so far. i've been drifting from game to game since vmk closed, but i'm hoping to find a permanent home on Elf Island sunny
Back to top Go down
TravisSch
TravisSch

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : TravisSch
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Relaxed
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia WinnerBack to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Hello StarStruck and Welcome to the Elf Island Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a moderator or admin. Smile

TravisSch
Elf Island Forums Moderator
Back to top Go down
Pizza

Number of posts : 165
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Pizza
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Angry
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-21

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome! TO Elf Island Forums

~ Pizza
Back to top Go down
AceFighterPilot
Administrator
Administrator
AceFighterPilot

Number of posts : 243
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ace_Flyboy
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Cool
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-16

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello and welcome to Elf Island Forums StarStruck! We are glad you're here with us as we experience the new online game, Elf Island. Please remember to read all of our "Site Rules". If you have any questions about the site, feel free at any time to send a PM to any one of our staff members or post in the "Site Feedback" forum. We hope you enjoy your time here with us on the forums Smile. Again, welcome!

AceFighterPilot
EIF Administrator
Back to top Go down
xjUjUx3
xjUjUx3

Number of posts : 86
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : xjUjUx
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Cold

Registration date : 2008-08-05

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey, Star Struck! :welcome:to EIF. You can call me Juju. I hope you
will have a great time here like I am. Here, we have a really fun and
friendly community! sunny Group Hug

<33 Juju Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
StarStruck

Number of posts : 26
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : StarStruck
Tina's Trivia Winner!

Registration date : 2008-08-14

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
souper
souper

Number of posts : 103
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : happy_guest
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Happy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-17

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:38 am

Welcome! Welcome Star Struck!
Back to top Go down
AlphaJimmy
Chat Winner

Number of posts : 44
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : AlphaJimmy
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Grateful
Registration date : 2008-07-30

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:33 am

Jumping Smilies Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Jumping Smilies

Elf Island Forums

~Jim

Last edited by TravisSch on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Excessive smilies)
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:15 am

You joined on the perfect day!

Kanye Stitch

Welcome! to Elf Island Forums
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Goofy
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:35 pm

StarStruck wrote:
Hey everyone, its Savvy.Star from VMK and VFK, thought i'd try out a new name on EI Very Happy
I can't wait for the game to open, everything looks amazing so far. i've been drifting from game to game since vmk closed, but i'm hoping to find a permanent home on Elf Island sunny

Welcome StarStruck! You sound just like us...looking and searching high and low across the lands to find a new virtual place to call home! It certainly hasn't been easy or even all that fun, but I'm hoping this is it!

Sounds like everyone is really excited by the comments on the Elf Island Blogs and even here at the forums! I've been really excited for this one to start, hope we aren't let down again LOL

See you soon on the island! I love you
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:26 pm

Welcome to EIF, you sound like me with all these new games and trying to find a place to call home. I have bounced from one place to the next but none of them come close to the fun atmosphere that we always had on VMK, so I am hoping that we have found our new home on ELFISLAND.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 pm

This is only my second online game i've played "including"vmk, and I never play computer games at all unless their good... so EI better be up to my high standards.

Kanye Stitch
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
elusivehawk
elusivehawk

Number of posts : 61
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : elusive_hawk
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island NoMood
Registration date : 2008-08-04

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:05 am

StarStruck wrote:
Well then Welcome! to Elf Island Forums Exclamation I hope you enjoy your stay. I've been drifting too, but i've gone to other places like POTCO, Toontown, Club Penguin, and a few other sites. So, you're not alone. *points to creepy cave where VMKers hide in*
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice

Number of posts : 5
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : ICEWATER
Registration date : 2008-08-17

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 pm

StarStruck wrote:

Hiya Savvy,

I remember you Smile..it is so nice to see a familar face or avatar..lol on here..

i look forward to see you in the game Smile

Ice
Back to top Go down
Jasonnall
Jasonnall

Number of posts : 70
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Jasonnall or Ace_
<b>My Mood</b> : New to the Island Love
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-22

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:32 pm

StarStruck wrote:
Same here, I've been joining site to site to site trying to find the perfect place. That's something in common. Hope to see you on the island.

~Jazz~santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Island   New to the Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Island
Page 1 of 1