Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LauraBearz
LauraBearz

Number of posts : 14
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Laurabearz
<b>My Mood</b> : Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Asleep
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Empty
PostSubject: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm

It says user ID or password unknown. I just got off the phone with contact us, and they said they are getting lots of phone calls like mine.

She said to try again tomorrow, but of course I will try again in an hour lol

Last edited by LauraBearz on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Tiki Nerd Tiki Rocker Sad Tiki

Mahola!

Last edited by smalld on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Smile spam)
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
bugdozer
Testing
bugdozer

Number of posts : 420
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Bugdozer
<b>My Mood</b> : Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Kanye wrote:
what login? is Elf ISNALD OPEN! already???

idk that where do we go to play it..........?Shocked

Hi,

No this is posted on the pirates forum. Elfisland is not open yet.

Thanks bears for passing on the info Smile

Bug
Back to top Go down
LauraBearz
LauraBearz

<b>My Mood</b> : Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Asleep

PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:55 pm

bugdozer wrote:

No this is posted on the pirates forum. Elfisland is not open yet.

Thanks bears for passing on the info Smile

Bug

Heh, it's the only area that I can scoop everyone lol
Back to top Go down
GeckoDragon24
GeckoDragon24

Number of posts : 133
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : GeckDragon
<b>My Mood</b> : Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Sleepy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Tina's Trivia Winner!Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 pm

thanks for passing the info.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
LauraBearz
LauraBearz

PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:12 am

I just called again this morning and the test server is down. They are working on it.... no time frame for when it will be back up :-(
Back to top Go down
LauraBearz
LauraBearz

PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm

It's back up and running again. There was no update when it load :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!   Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seems there are log in issues on the POTCO test server... BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!
Page 1 of 1