Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!

Go down 
+14
coolpnkprncs
sparrowrules
Buzz
Glaze
dizzy
LETTYbear
smalld
Kanye
Redskins-fan
Melks
ACECpt.RICH
Cakester
Young_Link
lilbumbles
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Number of posts : 233
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : lilbumbles, Pirate-Johnie, Fabio
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Goofy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder
Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-13

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Empty
PostSubject: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Ok as I was looking around the forums here I found a comment about this new Disney game online, but in Japanese. I decided to give it a looksie and omg, it's adorable, me & my girls have been playing it all day! LOL The downside is, is that we can't read a thing LOL but our avatars are so cute and you can have tons of costumes that are Disney, like all the princesses, jack sparrow and other pirates, stitch, lilo, pluto, mickey & minnie, yes i think you get the picture lol

There are many games to play, but it's difficult to navigate around, I wished I knew how to read Japanese.

I found the link on here at EIF, it's http://www.disneygames.jp/castle/

I hope it's ok to give it out again, it not let me know? And if anyone knows how to read Japanese, please let me know also, you can only use 4 characters to name your avatar and i couldn't type in lilbumbles so i put myself as Bee, but i don't know if it's spelt right LOL Hopefully it's not a bad word Sad

Here are some cute pics...

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! LilbumblesasBeelilbumbles as Bee VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Lilo-StitchIslandShop3

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! MagicCastle-MeAshleighasBeeBean

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! PirateIsland

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! PirateShop3VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! PirateShop6

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! RoyalShop4VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! RoyalShop3

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! RoyalShop1-1
VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! PirateShop1

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Lilo-StitchIslandShop-1
VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Lilo-StitchIslandShop1
Back to top Go down
Young_Link
Young_Link

Number of posts : 305
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Young_Link
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Melodious
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:08 pm

I've heard of this game from a topic on this forum too. I looked at it, but like you said, it's in Japanese. I don't think I will be playing it, since I can't read a thing that's there (though I do see some English in there). If it does get translated to English, maybe I'll give it a try. You're right about the looks of the characters, but they're small in-game. The island picture looks attractive though! Smile

Still, I'm going to stick with Elf Island for now. Very Happy

Link sunny

Last edited by Young_Link on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=11#comments
Cakester
Cakester

Number of posts : 47
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Cakester
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Cold
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Omg, its cute, and its DISNEY! That Jack Sparrow outfit...awww! Was VMK also first in Japenese? Somebody made a guide to this on a forum. PM me if u want to know which.

Do you know if in game chat has been installed yet?
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=9
ACECpt.RICH
ACECpt.RICH

Number of posts : 88
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : ACECptRICH
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Tired
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:52 pm

That's really cool, I wish they made that for the US, I even like the style of that - it's not like every other MMORPG.

-Rich
Back to top Go down
Melks
Chat Winner

Melks

Number of posts : 362
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Melks
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Silly
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:06 am

Such cute lil' guys! Any news if it's coming to the U.S, anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/?p=23#comments
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:19 am

Oh my goodness, my girls and I have been playing it all day, it's so cute! The games are great, the outfits are adorable, I just love it!

We saw Minnie Mouse today which she pops in like an NPC, they have alot of those there...and it's so cute how there are sunrises, sunsets, night and even snow in the winter, surely makes it more real. I really don't mind having our avatar tiny, at least it doesn't change different sizes everytime you change a room like vfk LOL

The music is great too...still can't talk only emotes so far & even though I can't understand anything of Japanese, it truly is fun, but I love Disney, and the Stitch outfits are adorable, and the Lilo & Tinkerbelle, and even the Princesses....LOL ok I'll stop now!

And yes I would love to see the translation, so I'll be PMin ya!
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:01 pm

Figment Bounce they need it to be in english.. it looks awesome, excpet for the fact that i cant read any of it..
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 pm

How did you know which buttons to hit to register and.. start playing it?

-Lil Bubbles - asking you
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Kanye
Kanye

<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Actually nvm it looks like a pokemon thing.. not interested anymore. Suspect

Kanye
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Kanye wrote:
How did you know which buttons to hit to register and.. start playing it?

-Lil Bubbles - asking you

It's lilbumbles please not bubbles. And it's not pokemon at all...the little characters just look like them but you walk around the kingdom and pirate & stitch island and play games...there is no battling. But it's your choice, if you want to register you must click on the black button below the default avatar person. Then a night sky should pull up with the castle and the king will start speaking to you in English, just follow it from there. Just remember your # they will show you and your password because it's all in Japanese. I just print screened my info so I know what the Japanese symbols look like. Good luck, it's loads of fun!

I bought a cheshire cat outfit & a lost boys racoon, a hula skirt outfit, it's adorable. Today in the pirate shop is Jack Sparrow! woot
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:30 pm

ok lilbumbles. Thanks for the information, Im just having trouble with the part where it shows green symbols and 4-8 but I guess ill just pass.

Kanye
Back to top Go down
smalld
smalld

Number of posts : 175
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : smalld
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Sneaky
<b>Awards</b> : Site Staff - Golden Wings Elf Island Forums Founder 5 Star Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:38 pm

They look like habbo hotel

~smalld
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 am

smalld wrote:
They look like habbo hotel

~smalld

affraid Definately NOT Habbo! UGGH, that site lets you say and do what you want! No thanks...this is definately Disney and a cute version of VMK styling.

I'm assuming it's really new bc so far I've found you can't enter the area's to make a "residence" as they call it or to buy "interior items" The chat mode is also not yet enabled. But that's ok, there are tons of games on there and cute trading cards, then when you turn the extra's in, you get major "pecos" (credits) and that's how I got my Stitch, Sparrow, Cheshire, Lilo and Raccoon outfits. They are absolute adorable and very detailed.

So far the only negative thing about the game is it's in Japanese, so we can't read it...but I know if we can figure it out, I'm sure there are plently of you that can too if you just give it a chance. Maybe if they see enough IP addies from the USA they will make an English version Very Happy

So far it's the game I'm happiest with, and I know there's tons more to do on there, so it's like a puzzle/mystery for now and that's ok, it's easy to navigate and no lag! woot woot!
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 am

Ok so today at work, I found this little Japanese lady that is going to translate the site for me! Woot

I can't wait to show her, she is going to help us understand Japanese! We have navigated pretty well through the site, but I can't wait to find out more, so we can get a house and talk with people! From what I can see of old newletters, it looks like this opened back in 2006.

So we'll see, I want this week to go by fast...hee hee What a Face
Back to top Go down
Redskins-fan
Redskins-fan

Number of posts : 315
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Redskins_fan, acethunder, Dinozo
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Figment Bounce im still confused.. i think i got thru registration, than i just had this weird screen..
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Figment Bounce I need help when you need to choose your username it never works for me.
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Redskins-fan wrote:
Figment Bounce im still confused.. i think i got thru registration, than i just had this weird screen..

What type of screen Red, maybe I can help? We've print-screened all our pages, so I can put up some to help out I love you
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Kanye wrote:
Figment Bounce I need help when you need to choose your username it never works for me.

After you choose your name at the bottom there is a right arrrow which means next page, then there will be drop down menu's...not sure what they say but from the looks of it, they look like they're asking for general info about you...you'll see one shows like age range, gender, etc... we've figured that much out. Then there is a page for you to choose your password, we know this because you can only type in the same thing in the 2 boxes. At the bottom of each of these registration pages is a next arrow. Once completed, you will automatically appear in the Magic Kingdom.

When you've registered, and play again the next day your character is already logged in when you go to the game. I'll explain changing users that play on 1 computer later LOL

I'll also post some pics to help you I love you
Back to top Go down
LETTYbear
Chat Winner

LETTYbear

Number of posts : 144
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Stressed
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - Participant
Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 pm

Yess
I've heard about it
and tried to play it
But I didn't understand
BC of the Japanese >_<

But it is really cute tho [:
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:50 pm

ty lilbumbles!
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Letty...I'll be posting about it shortly, garage cleaning first LOL *walks off and mopes* I'd rather be playing today, but cleaning comes first, uggh *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 pm

I am glad lilbumbles figured this site out bc without her i would still be stuck making my character name.
Back to top Go down
Glaze
Glaze

Number of posts : 82
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Glaze (Same as VMK name)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Awww there so cute
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Contest Winner
Buzz

Number of posts : 173
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Ecoe
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderDesign your own elf hat - 1st Place Tina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 pm

I tried to play it, but i didn't understand the Japanese xD
Back to top Go down
lilbumbles
Chat Winner

lilbumbles

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:42 am

dizzy wrote:
I am glad lilbumbles figured this site out bc without her i would still be stuck making my character name.

Aww dizzy thankies Very Happy

Well I've spent quite a few hours print-screening all the pages to Magic Castle...it has taken longer than I thought, uggh! But I have plenty to show my co-worker to translate it Very Happy

I can't wait til later this week, I wanna know more of what to do there....so buzz no worries, we'll get you understanding Japanese in no time hahaha....

At least we'll have a little better understanding of what to do and who knows maybe hidden amongst all that Japanese language there is an English option! Wouldn't that be AWESOME SAUCE!!! Very Happy You never know, half the stuff is written in English. I'd love to see if there is chat available and trading too Very Happy I did find out there are newsletters and they date back as far as 2006, so I'm assuming this is not a new game. Gosh out of all of us VMKers, you'd think we would've heard of this cute little site! Oh well better late than never.

I managed to get my Minnie hat & full Sparrow outfit, but I loved the way the 2 looked mixed up...so as soon as my other computer is virus free I'll make it transparent like my VMK lilbumbles Very Happy

Well off to nightie-night land, yes its almost 3am, I've been burning cd's all day off my compy & still some garage cleaning, uggh what a chore...I feel like i've been weight-lifting LOL

Sweet Dreams all...more to fill in later this week!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next