Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!

Go down 
+14
coolpnkprncs
sparrowrules
Buzz
Glaze
dizzy
LETTYbear
smalld
Kanye
Redskins-fan
Melks
ACECpt.RICH
Cakester
Young_Link
lilbumbles
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Scrumperton
Scrumperton

Number of posts : 11
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Scrumperton
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Cheerful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Tina's Trivia Winner!
Registration date : 2008-09-02

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Love this game!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:35 pm

I am having a blast trying to figure out what I'm doing on this game. LOL
I somehow got a residence, but i can't get it to let me buy all the stuff to make it look like Lilo's room! It shows me the stuff, like it would in any of the other stores, but I can't buy it even though i have pesos. Please help!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Scrumperton wrote:
I am having a blast trying to figure out what I'm doing on this game. LOL
I somehow got a residence, but i can't get it to let me buy all the stuff to make it look like Lilo's room! It shows me the stuff, like it would in any of the other stores, but I can't buy it even though i have pesos. Please help!!!!!!

The page won't open for me, so I have no clue what furniture is available.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Scrumperton
Scrumperton

<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Cheerful

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:20 pm

I can go in either through the gate in the courtyard (don't know if that's the right name, but that's what I call it), or through the "Residence", or "Showroom" buildings, or I can also go in by clicking the little door next to the button to look at what cards I have. Right now it's just a castle room, with big windows that have the castle in the background. It gave me a red rug, a big bed, table and a chair. If I click on the button to shop for furniture, it shows all these cards with stuff to make Lilo's room, including the wallpaper, a canopy bed, a rug, tables, lamps, surf board etc. It really looks like Lilo's room- it's all done in that watercolor style, kind of soft and washed out. But, it won't let me buy any of it. If anyone can tell me how to do a screen shot, I will take pictures and send them to you dizzy!
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

to take a screen shot press the Prt Scr button on your keyboard then just paste the image in paint,word,ect.

-Kanye

(I can't buy the furniture yet either and I really like the Lilo coach, table, floors, hawaiin dancer lab, surf board, and record player.)
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
dizzy
Chat Winner

dizzy

Number of posts : 112
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : dizzy, crayon, stitch and tinkerbelle
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Gleeful
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums Founder Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:03 pm

I can get into my room, but when I click on the button that shows the furniture the window doesn't display anything.
I think my computer is having some issues with this japanese stuff.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kanye
Kanye

Number of posts : 380
<br><b>Elf Name</b> : Kanye
<b>My Mood</b> : VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Busy
<b>Awards</b> : Elf Island Forums FounderTina's Trivia Winner! Back to School BASH Trivia Winner
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:33 pm

my room already had a red table, bed, litle chair, couch and rug.

-Kanye:sunshine:
Back to top Go down
http://blog.elfisland.com/
Scrumperton
Scrumperton

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Thx Kanye! As much computer knowledge as I have, I still learn something new every day! (and it's usually the easy stuff and it makes me think "Oh, Duh!")
I want that Lilo room! I have all that red stuff too, but it's just not as cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!   VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VMK Disney Online Game for Japan, it's Cute!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5